for Pathos

3/2 c14 Goqqi
Thank you for your work! I read it in one breath and I liked your approach to the character's character. Although events develop quite quickly, but in my opinion, with a small volume of the chapter, you have time to devote time to both the battle and the interaction between the characters in full. For the humor in the right place and at the right time, I also wanted to say thank you, it's uplifting. You can say that I finished reading at a rather interesting place and now I will patiently wait for the continuation. After all, such cohabitation is still a test. Good health to you.
2/20 c14 LunarCalamity
Glad to see such a good fic isn't dead yet, and this new turn of events promises a lot of interesting developments. Looking forward to the next update!
2/16 c14 Ascandas
Oh my. It’s back! How great. Hey there dude, how have you been? Alright, onto the review: this was a pretty solid chapter, I have no real big complaint about it, I especially liked Kano’s interactions with Shinji and Asuka in the end there, it seems he’s beginning to be more relaxed and act more like himself more comfortably than before, and that’s a good thing. It’s nice that even though he knows he’ll probably be ineffective he tries to advice them. It’s also a shame that he can’t realistically maintain his cover while also saying that Israfel survived without being suspicious. As for that twist there at the end, I definitely did not see it coming, and even better it makes perfect sense, I can picture it happening canonically. Welp, this was overall an amazing chapter that’s left me even more hyped for the next one. Good luck with your stories.
2/16 c14 Su5pect
Rei X Kano. Pack it and ship it.
2/15 c14 ATK-49
Nice chapter! Glad to see you're back.
2/15 c14 4Bloodhunter101
Amazing chapter! A bit short but entertaining and satisfying nonetheless, I hope you update again soon
12/31/2020 c13 CtzerSnake
Are you alright?
9/22/2020 c13 Bloodhunter101
Good job, can't wait for the next chapter, take your time.
9/17/2020 c13 Ascandas
Niiiiceeeee chapter here. I really liked the abilities you gave Kano’s Eva, more versatile A.T. Fields sound awesome. Also, Kano has had his first ever real Angel fight and actually helped out and played a pivotal role. What an epic chapter.
8/31/2020 c12 Thingy
Ooh the tension rises!
8/13/2020 c12 SirchSidhe
Awesome story. I can just imagine how much more fucked up would everything get. Typical Eva scenario; trade an increased mental stability for a decreased chance of survival.
8/12/2020 c1 SirchSidhe
What a pleasant, quiet inner voice. Now, just how badly fucked up this version of dear Shinji will turn out, I wonder...
8/8/2020 c12 Ascandas
Next Generation Type Eva? I really, REALLY LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT (I am (not) being sarcastic). Welcome back good sir, you haven’t updated in a while and I was rather hyped about this chapter when it finally came out, I can safely say that it lived up to my hype and more. I really liked the idea of Kano’s Eva having an increased A.T Field(I hope we get to see some glorious A.T. Field f*ckery that can be seen in some other great Eva fanfics, seriously, using them as a shield is only basic, what about deflecting things at an angle to reduce the force of the projectile, what about using the edge of the field as a razor since it’s width is subatomic, what about using it to fly like Kaworu/Tabris did? So MANY applications.) I can almost imagine it as the “Zeruel” in terms of A.T. Strength in the side evangelion side. Anyways, absolutely spectacular work here, I can (not) wait for the battle against Gaghiel and how will Kano and company emerge victorious.
6/28/2020 c11 Ascandas
YES, We will use Nakama powah to make a man and a happy, stable, functioning human being out of you Shinji. Same with you too Misato, we shall worm our way into your heart and mind like a fungus and grow on you until you have more than just revenge as your life’s goal.
6/21/2020 c1 GMP1
Very nice, story you got going here, cant wait for more!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »