for Oklahoma Boy

6/20 c5 7Cgarcia555
So putting a kid in a closet, tied up is keeping him safe? Who knew. Lol. Who is the kid?
6/18 c5 Guest
Yes! Quinn! I could see this perfectly in my head! I especially love the end!
6/18 c4 Guest
Oh, you! I love this! The way they are dancing around each other and burgeoning feelings. I agree that we need to get to A.B and Eliot after Hank.
6/7 c4 Cgarcia555
Quinn does a surprise visit? Must be there to get his favor from Eliot. Love the A.B./Eliot back story. Sure do wish you’d get to the part where Hank is out of the picture.
6/6 c4 56usa123
Dun dun dun. The plot thickens!
6/3 c4 5Sam0728
So domestic and sweet! I'm starry eyed over here!
Quinn! Yay!
Absolutely love it!

I. Am. In. Love. With. Them!
Can't wait for more!
6/1 c3 Guest
This is cute! A.B isn't too Mary Sue-ish and you have a nice writing style. Thanks for sharing.
5/25 c3 56usa123
Aww! And the romance begins to bloom. :)
5/25 c1 usa123
The whole conversation just reads so naturally. I love it!
5/19 c3 7Cgarcia555
The dirt bike thing came from left field. It kinda threw me off. But the fishing sequence was spot on. Love fishing. But not eating it.
5/15 c3 5Sam0728
Super well written! Absolutely beautifully done!
Definitely looking forward to the next chapter
5/14 c3 Strawberry Rose 2
I meant to get back and review these stories sooner! LOL! You beat me with another chapter. So first of all, I am so excited that you finally got back to leverage! I am equally happy about the reboot!

I like A.B a lot. She and Eliot have nice chemistry, and I am also glad to read you're thinking about slowing this down and writing more. I always think your best works are the ones that go deep.

Anyway, can't wait for more!
5/2 c2 7Cgarcia555
Really enjoying reading this series. I’m also glad you’ve decided to fill in their backstory. Cliff hangers too. Gotta love those.
4/30 c2 5Sam0728
Great chapter! I love the little Amanda's reaction to Eliot, lol! it's a good reaction to strangers!
4/29 c2 Guest