FanFiction.Net
for Practical Matters: an epilogue

2/3/2017 c2 1gabelou1991
J'aime..
2/11/2013 c1 2Paisley13
I think you captured Faith perfectly in this. I could hear her voice and see her mannerisms as I read it!
-Paisley
1/23/2010 c1 4twilightromance4ever
that was wonderful. i love your stories :)
7/28/2009 c2 6zennjenn
Nicely done and sort of ties up that ep. Your dialogue is spot on. Would love to see what happens when they arrive in L.A, but I get that that may not be where you were wanting to do with this. But I'm a sucker for the dark side Wesley!
2/9/2004 c1 14Leanne8582
This was a great little piece. I liked it a lot. I think you should do a second chapter or a sequel. I'd love to see Buffy's face to face reaction to Wesley.
12/17/2003 c2 sevhevcracksmeup
Nice story. Good job. I liked how you wrote it; it seemed believable. I also liked the homage at the end to their friends that died. I forgot about Jesse!
12/17/2003 c1 37Nikitangel
I like it. Especially the description of 'modern' Wesley!
12/16/2003 c1 42bbgirl17555
The dialouge was right on target. 100% Joss Possible. And did I mention I loved it? No... Well I love it. There. Happy?
~Becca~
10/20/2003 c1 6Chosen4ever
Omg, this is really, really good, will therebe more?

-Chels
8/11/2003 c1 9belladonnanroses
Great add-on to the finale, gives a nice glimpse into how life might be for everyone after Sunnydale.
6/24/2003 c1 92Ashley A
What a great idea!

and to mention Jesse. cool.

Keep it up.
5/24/2003 c1 dawn of the new world
all right! and when they get to LA they see spike, right? yeah! b/s all the way, BABY!
5/24/2003 c1 3Kyoko Sanura
Great story! This is definently one of the better Post-Chosen fics I've read. The writing is realistic and sounds like something Joss would write. Can't wait to hear more!
5/24/2003 c1 26Queen Boadicea
Well, it's not exactly what I would call closure but it works.
5/24/2003 c1 4Babolatpro880
This is very good so far. Please update. And just to warn you, I'm very impatient.