for Rebirth In The Naruto-verse (SIOC)

1h c80 Casus1101
Thank you for your work.
The first chapters were hard to read, but it got better and more enjoyable.
It was interesting to read Shiro's thought process, strange but interesting, I'm glad you didn't make his madness like that of Orochimaru. The fight scenes were great but the most enjoyable thing in your story for me was the dark humor, you made me laugh out loud a few times my family came over to check on me :), the experiments that he performed and the process of his training was detailed and well-thought, but it made me skip through some of it because I don't enjoy reading about it, well for some, it might be entertaining, sadly not for me. What I missed in this story was character interaction, maybe because of the way Shiro is, we didn't get to know better the other characters, because he was not really interested in them. So, while Shiro's madness is the most captivating part, it has it's disadvantages, mainly because of it he shows little interest towards others, his interest being purely scientific or as a cure for his boredom, that makes me as a reader want more meaningful interactions between him and others, I think some meaningful dialogue would make this story even better, sadly Shiro always avoided it...
Another thing that I missed in your story beside meaningful interactions, was other characters development, we got to see how they progress in their power but not as individuals and the interludes were only their view of Shiro. While you made me as a reader care about Shiro, you did not made me care about other characters, because I don't really know them. The only character I didn't want to die was Shiro's mother, and not because I cared about her life, but I cared because how her death would affect and change Shiro ( I didn't want to see him fall deeper into madness). Maybe I should not expect other characters development in a SI, but I missed it.
Overall I enjoyed reading your story, and seeing you progress with each chapter.
Good luck in your future and Thank you for this story.
13h c7 Subscribe
This youthful crap is getting annoying for real, and dressing in those ugly jumpsuits too. I can't take him seriously.
13h c4 Subscribe
This ''Youthful'' stuff you have going on is cringe honestly.
14h c2 Subscribe
Its a nice read so far, but that's not how the Shadow Clone works the memories only pop up until after they're gone and having so many activated and then dispelling them can cause brain damage that's why its not used much. If it worked the way it did in this fic then Naruto would be a damm genius no one could stand up to since he activates like what? 100 at a time maybe lol.
1/26 c19 Casus1101
Is he crazy ?
There are a lot of funny moments, but damn it is strange to read the thought process of a person with head problems...
1/20 c80 2elorielee
A bit rambling, but a fun read. Thx!
1/15 c8 10Zanka no Tachi 31
I like it so far.

The power of YOUTH compels you!

Nice to be a living meme. Pretty hilarious
1/12 c80 Ahmed Rashad
sad...i really loved the dark jokes and the mc very much and i qm broken right now
1/11 c32 Lord Parthas
The MC is so emasculating, irritating, it seems that he has no personality or voice in the story, like a blank character, God.

All that remains is for him to become a generic hero.
1/10 c80 Simple guy
I don't understand what bothers you about your writing, for me it was always good and it was always very entertaining. you were always a great writer, you should give yourself more credit
1/10 c80 5uflesh940
*Sad reader noises*. I don't really have much to say about your writing style. I'm mostly just here for Shiro, who's character I like reading about. Also, I find your assessment of webnovel to be very accurate.
1/9 c80 darick.klomp
Hey I've been following this story for a while. I want to thank you for the heads up about you not writing more of this story as disappointing as I find that because I loved reading it. It is 1 of the better reincarnation fics I've read and it goes down an interesting route that I can't remember reading before. To clarify I'm speaking of the science route. Even though you are not continuing this story I hope you continue to write.
1/6 c80 Aetherium21
Um, where’s your other stories?
1/6 c68 Aetherium21
Still a fun story though
1/6 c67 Aetherium21
Aomi's pretty much a shit character. Barely even seems like a person
1,357 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »