for Rebirth In The Naruto-verse (SIOC)

2/28 c27 Spidersauce
I agree Shiro's line shifted far too quickly.
As is he's shifted to being an uncharismatic Orochimaru. All the negatives and none of the positiveswe don't have a reason to care about his descent into madness or any attachment for who he used to be. The time he actually had morals was too short.
Also, for someone who plans to be immortal he is WAY too impatient, I feel. Though that's just my view of course
2/28 c25 Spidersauce
So Shiro went from not caring about the lives of murdering rapists to not caring about the lives of innocent women and children really quickly.
Not sure how I feel that your OC is far more amoral than even Orochimaru was at that age . . .
2/28 c24 Spidersauce
Isn't the only disregard for human life that Minato has seen so far been murdering and raping bandits? Considering his mother was raped that shouldn't be surprising, or a problem. Not sure what Minato's issue is.
2/28 c17 Spidersauce
So . . . Shiro is a complete sociopath, isn't he?
2/28 c14 Spidersauce
So does Shiro just hate using gentle fist? I don't really buy that a random nobody chunin knows the proper taijutsu to block a gentle fist hit with no repercussions.
2/28 c11 Spidersauce
Why not use Byakugan to tell if he looked disappointed? ;o
2/28 c1 Spidersauce
It is now my personal headcanon that the Byakugan is very versatile, the Hyuga are all just such traditionalists that hate experimentation so nobody figures it out, or shares it when they do.
2/27 c80 SpeedyBanana
I really liked and enjoyed the story. Though I wish you’d continue it but it’s all good. I’m reading your other story now and I enjoy that one as well.
2/26 c80 EveLicht
keep up the good work. Also I feel its great and there is no need for rewrite.
2/25 c27 2Sayuri Zen av Elda
Hokake: Shiro lack the Will of Fire. Well, so did Orochimaru but he turned out fine.
Melaughs loudly* Oh boy. Wait a few years, then think again.
2/24 c22 Sayuri Zen av Elda
I want Sumiko to elaborate on Shiro crawling on the ceiling like a spider. Boy. Not even ninja children do that. Do they?
2/24 c20 Sayuri Zen av Elda
God I love Sumiko
2/24 c19 Sayuri Zen av Elda
I absolutely adore how Shiro is getting closer to his mum. And again I laughed when I read about ”Super cool bone weapons”, and that the first pro was Stabby stabby
2/24 c16 Sayuri Zen av Elda
Bullshit no jutsu had me cackling like a mad witch. God I love Shiro’s humour.
2/24 c14 Sayuri Zen av Elda
God, I love Shiro and Gai together. Literal dorks.
1,397 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »