for Rebirth In The Naruto-verse (SIOC)

5/5/2020 c14 Jacksonion Democracy
Lol, MC seems to be gaining some emotion so thats nice - I do hope he will try and prevent the nine tails incident (if its even happening anymore considering how much the timeline has changed). TY 4 the chapter and Praise Jeebus our boyo seems to no longer be wearing green jumpsuits!
5/5/2020 c14 Shadowpawzzz
Shower sama... lol
5/5/2020 c13 Jacksonion Democracy
I'm a fan of this "its-like-a-rivalry-but-its-not-rivalry" that's going on between Kakashi and MC. Also I hope MC can have actual clothes soon xD. TY 4 the chapter!
5/5/2020 c12 Jacksonion Democracy
I am worried MC is turning a little bit into Snake dude 2.0 here. TY 4 the chapter!
5/5/2020 c11 Jacksonion Democracy
I can imagine Kakashis reaction in the future whenever he realizes that MC has been cheating in rock paper scissors this whole time xD. TY 4 the chapter!
5/5/2020 c1 RyusakiUchiha
Really liking this story, so far!
5/5/2020 c14 NazgulBelserion
I really fkin love this guy he's such an asshole hahaha I fkin love it an asshole troll hey meat bag lmaooo made me laugh as much as when he said that he hoped kakashis loved ones die sooner so he stops being an asshole that shit killed me I hope he's a mamas boy lol though like someone Insults he's neglectful mother and he gets all pissed would be funny seeing him and zetsu fighting over who's kaasan is better
5/5/2020 c12 1Chillingbear
Huh didn't think he would go the psycho route. Welp time to go down the crazy boi rabbit hole.
5/5/2020 c12 2GodSpeed28
I don't think Minato will allow a child to do the kind of experiments the MC is doing. That is the kind of stuff that got Orochimaru exiled.
5/5/2020 c12 NazgulBelserion
Fkin Mini Orochimaru haha my buddy was like fuck he's clan he should Itachi their asses lmao I'm like noooo little Hinata and Hanabi are too cute
5/5/2020 c12 PrimeOdin
Orochimaru is that you?
5/4/2020 c4 toadfist
Who is sumako?
5/4/2020 c3 5uflesh940
...So that memory of him reading a book while sitting on the toilet will be burned into his mind forever?
5/3/2020 c10 NazgulBelserion
Final review I love it your character is incredibly likable and cool I like how true killing bandits is shows that he was in a way mentally prepared unlike other dumb si who act all angsty over some rapist in the end I'll give 7/10 for now since it's only just begun hope you keep writing and get rid of those damn Jumpsuits he better not be a grown ass man in those cause he will remain a virgin for life
5/3/2020 c7 NazgulBelserion
I really do hope he stops with the damn jumpsuits please stop i can't take a badass Otsutsuki dressed like that have him dress like Kimimaro
1,386 « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »