FanFiction.Net
for A Rose by Any Other Name

7/22/2020 c4 Rosie B
This fic is so good! I loved all the romance, lemon, funny parts and all other good stuff you wrote in it! I'm definitely going to check your other works out! You are a very good writer! Great fic!
7/22/2020 c4 16Becky L. Sly
Oh my! Raditz's fantasy was being able to be with both of his loves! HOW ADORABLE! For a moment, I was heart-broken for him! But once again, what you did at the end was so GENIUS! LOL Also, this chapter was so delicate and meaningful in some way, you know? This fic is SO BEAUTIFUL! Not only the smutty parts are really hot and nice to read, but also, it's very noticeable how you carefully write about other topics, such as discovering your own sexual preferences and sharing it with a partner you love! It was so well made, very real and touching! All emotions that all characters go through are so relatable, it's incredible! You are an amazing artist! This fic goes so beyond being a smutty romance! It's so meaningful and so beautiful and I'm a little sad that it has ended, but I'm so glad you shared this amazing piece of art with us! AMAZING STORY!
7/22/2020 c3 Rosie B
This chapter was so much fun! I liked it a lot! Great work!
5/14/2020 c3 Cocoaeyes
Just finished the last two chapters - wow! I think these are definitely some of the best lemons I've read. Not just from like a smut perspective, but you really capture Launch's personalities as well as Raditz's. I could hear their voices with each line. Now to your other work :)
5/14/2020 c1 Cocoaeyes
I saw a fanart on Twitter that showed Launch and Raditz - two underappreciated characters who would totally work together! I loved your writing in this, it flowed beautifully and the humor was spaced out so well. Will definitely be reading your other stuff now :)
5/6/2020 c3 Guest
The cake scene was hoooot. Can’t wait to see more! Please, update!
5/6/2020 c2 Rosie B
Oooooh, Raditz is such a wild man, I’m kinda in love with him, who’d guess lol
5/5/2020 c3 Becky L. Sly
Oh, my! This chapter was so fun! I was expecting something to do with the cake, but the way Launch dealt with the situation caught me totally off guard (I wasn't expecting her to literally sit on it! I loved it!). Once again, their love scene is brightly well written! Also, I'm happy that blondy Launch wants some time with Raditz as well because that means we'll have another chapter! Yeah! Great work, as always!
4/27/2020 c2 Becky L. Sly
Hm, so blondy Launch didn't resist much after all... LOL Loved this chapter! I was curious about how everything will develop, but you totally got me surprised! Such a good lemon here and Raditz is a devilish gentleman Haha! I can't wait to see what both Launch are plotting now!
4/23/2020 c1 Rosie B
I’ve come here because of Becky and I’m so glad she did recommend me this fic because it’s so lovely! Never read a RaditzxLaunch before but I adored it! Please update!
4/22/2020 c1 Becky L. Sly
Okay, first of all, I really wanted to see Raditz punching the microwave LOL. Such a lovely fic! I love it when Raditz calls her as "Little Launch", it's the cutest thing ever! Also, Raditz thinking that Launch made her own shampoo out of the flowers on the field? HOW ADORABLE! Their love scene was so sweet and well written, it was so romantic and I like how Raditz handled the situation with her (we know he can be a wild man, but he was a gentleman here). BUT I can't believe you left a cliffhanger like that! OMG, I can't imagine how blondy Launch will react with him... like that over her! Well, honestly I think she will toss him away, but maybe he will be able to get into her skin as well *winks devilishly* Amazing!