for From Marine to Pirate King

Nice.
10/7/2020 c6 RianLena
Format did an oops
8/1/2020 c5 7Lily Noir
Dragonnnnn! This is closure I didn't really know I needed as well. Such a Monkey man himself as well, absolutely no surprise at the news.
7/18/2020 c5 Molly
I really liked how you wrote Dragon's perspective.
I liked that he was asking himself if he could call Luffy his son
because he was never a "father" for Luffy.
It might be a good idea to write the point of view of Whitebeard Or Marco.
That way we can see what happened to Ace and Whitebeard pirates.
7/18/2020 c2 Molly
Wow, I never thought of Coby and Vivi together, but you make it work.
6/10/2020 c5 StoneTheLoner
This is the first time I've seen a fanfic about after Luffy became the Pirate King. I'm looking forward to seeing where these one shots go!
6/4/2020 c5 28Son of Whitebeard
I like this.
6/3/2020 c5 Kyotokiki
333333333!
5/9/2020 c4 7Lily Noir
Aokiji, finally, I get to peek into your head! Figures he was unimpressed. Also figures Luffy would be calling Akainu Magma-sensei, because of course. Why hadn't I thought of it.

Hehe, even now there's some part of Kuzan that is in disbelief over our Luffy, though I didn't know Luffy's was the fastest promotion record ever. It makes... sense. Who would hold the record for fastest promotions in the Marines than the brat that blazed through his path to Pirate King.

I laughed when I figured out Aokiji was congratulating Akainu in FAILING to curb Luffy, and thus succeeding as sensei. The mental image is funny.

The bits about Kizaru and Luffy have me grinding my teeth, ugh, well done sneaking that tidbit in. And also the mention of something being off with Akainu in the Punk Hazzard duel.

-lily
5/6/2020 c4 4Le055Li0n
Really liking all the peoples points of view.
5/6/2020 c4 7Darth Destructis
hell yeah !
5/6/2020 c3 Pioneer la
you should whrite Rayleigh too. I wonder how they were when luffy was marine. What did he think about him and what he thinks now, now that he is a pirate
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »