for Love Born to Find

6/8/2020 c5 4WinterFury10
That's it, hon. Change your username to FluffMonster or something right this instant or send me an ambulance coz this is too cute for me to handle. And broooo, the chats in between are hilarious as hell! Thank you for writing something so amazing!
5/2/2020 c5 Solateria
That was so freaking cute... The whole story was amazing... And even with the hurt/comfort, it was funny in most places... A job very well done...
4/30/2020 c5 11LivininCorsets
I’m guessing this is your way to say I don’t want this to become a monster of a fic :) nice bail out.

Loved it! Feel free to ask if you need anymore help with anything
4/29/2020 c4 Guest
Tell me this isn't Disney's Frozen 1 all over again.
4/28/2020 c4 16Fangirl DC
Jack definitely brought Hans into line and it was so fun to read. Aster is definitely the best storyteller, I just love how you give attention to him. Amazing as always!
4/26/2020 c3 11LivininCorsets
Omg I’m bwahahaha! Elsa has no idea what kinds of prankster she’s gotten onto.

Why do I have a feeling Toothless is gonna be this giant love able drooling dog with missing teeth? Who’s tail knocks everything off the sable. Perhaps he was Hiccup’s IED k-9 sniffer and has a missing leg too?
4/26/2020 c3 16Fangirl DC
A teardrop might have streamed down my face... This chapter was so touching and fluffy... As always, great job!
4/25/2020 c2 6simplesnowflake
I'm enjoying your dialogue so much! It's snappy and tantalising. Kai and the morning-after pills made me laugh. Thanks for sharing!
4/25/2020 c2 11LivininCorsets
Very cute and very good job! Though my husband would say that the privates had the maturity of ten year olds at time. Jack and Aster probably got out about two years after they ranked E-5? Which is Sargent. I want to say burgess is either near Boston (in this instance cause she’s a CEO of a company) or perhaps mane or Vermont.

I believe sometimes you can see the Aurora from Fort weighnwright (no idea if I spelled that right) is near Fairbanks Alaska. He could have been stationed there deployed, then went somewhere else. Military moves every 3-5 years. Unless you get stationed in Korea or Germany without family. Then it’s a year or so.

Lemmie know if you have anymore questions!
4/25/2020 c2 Guest
Tell me this isn't Disney's Frozen 1 all over again.
4/25/2020 c2 16Fangirl DC
Look at them, two adults, communicating with each other, definitely the best first day ever! My heart just melted. As always, the chapter is amazing!
4/23/2020 c1 11LivininCorsets
Cute so far. And I like how the military dosnt take over everything not everyone is gung-ho “semper-fi” (marines)or “army strong” when they get out. Yes they are proud but don’t advertise if that makes sense.

See ya on discord- Panda
4/23/2020 c1 20JellyLollie
WHADDUP MOVIE REFERENCES. I freaking loved this, man. The texts are awesome. And also, cats ftw.
4/23/2020 c1 5snowdynia
Yo, I know I don't review much but today I'm gonna change that. Anyway... I love how you write dialogue (especially those texts) and I'll deffo read the rest of this fic. Let's just pretend I'm a new reader. Hi. I need more. (Just kidding, really liked how you described the scene and everything, keep it up.)