for Code Lyoko Modern AU

2/24 c13 Kawindu
This is a good story.
Please Update and Continue
11/19/2020 c13 tonytaker
I'm enjoying the story please continue it
9/16/2020 c13 454godamora
Glad to see people are still making fanfics about this anime. It has been a long time since I've watched any episodes but I can still recognize the main characters but they're that easy to remember.
8/20/2020 c13 9Paladin777
Hopper being in the group and one of the teachers really adds a fun dynamic that you used very well at the beginning of the episode!

That being said, I'm glad that you've branched out into the school enough to bring in Sissi and dances and the like. I look forward to more overall slice of life to come.

Originally, I thought that not having Jeremy throw some jabs back at Ulrich about him and Yumi was a lost opportunity, but then I remembered that you haven't explored the romantic elements of their friendship at all yet (I think so anyway) and then it made sense. That being said, I am curious if you are going throw some of those elements in, Or just keep them mostly platonic.

Anyway, I'm really curious to see what sort of shenanigans Odd and Ulrich are up to! Keep it up!
8/19/2020 c13 14Iffah Mughal
Ahhh! Love the group dynamic with the addition of Franz Hopper! Him calling poor Odd to the office after the fight. Very well placed for amusement. Also the boys helping Jeremy ask Aelita to the dance! I love thi group bonding time. It's sad Jeremy feels so insecure and doesn't believe Aelita could feel that way about him but it's fun cuz as a reader we know the truth. Also her liking Jeremy even before they interacted due to him finding Lyoko is interesting! I cant wait to see Aelita's side of that and how that bit develops as their relationship does.
7/16/2020 c12 Iffah Mughal
FINALLY! I was looking forward to an update! I'm glad it's finally here. This was great! I'm glad the others are finally in on the loop. The time travel explanation was amazing too. I don't think I had understood CLs concept of time travel as accurately as before this explanation so great job. It definitely is creepy to imagine that in the alternative time line that's left behind, the Lyoko Warriors actually died of some of the injuries they sustained on the show and the ones that are still alive are just their past selves with data of some future events added.

Professor Hopper has mellowed I see with his amusement regarding the kids and do I see a hint of Jim possibly being invited to join the Lyoko squad for good this time?
Can't wait for the next update as usual! This story is going great and I'm having a lot of fun reading it so great job!
7/15/2020 c12 9Paladin777
The way you've got the teaser at the beginning of the chapter with subsequent hour markers after that was brilliant! The character's reactions to Lyoko was great, as well, and I didn't see any of the missed words and/or grammar issues that some of the other chapters had. Yumi's musing at the end was part funny, part frightening, and entirely on point!

Overall, nice work on this one!
6/16/2020 c11 Paladin777
I liked this chapter. You struck a nice balance in the way you portray Jeremy being understandably upset. Your grasp of subtlety in people's emotions is quite commendable.

Also, I'd like to reiterate that I really like the personality you've given Franz Hopper. The decision to make him slightly Puckish is great!
6/5/2020 c1 4Supermariosunshinr
This is good,I need help on my code lyoko story
6/3/2020 c10 14Iffah Mughal
This story is so good and unique! I love the characterization! Normally i would have expected Franz to be weary but I like that you made him recognize that Jeremy is almost exactly like him and it took Aelita longer to trust him. Their growing relationship is everything! So fluffy and cute! I love the moments with the rest of the Lyoko Warriors but I'm glad you're taking your time introducing them cuz it gives Jeremid and Aelita and the overall story a better foundation. Please don't abandon this story! I can't wait for more updates!
5/17/2020 c10 2Josh Xana
This is a very nice story. Just read up to this chapter. I really like the way you went with it all.
5/17/2020 c10 9Paladin777
This chapter seemed to be mostly shameless fluff... nothing wrong with shameless fluff... nothing at all. :P
5/14/2020 c9 Paladin777
This was fantastic. While there are a number of grammar mistakes and missed words, you do something very right that most authors here can't seem to manage: pacing. You let the quiet moments be quiet and linger, but your exciting moments are intense and fun!

I really like the moments with Franz Hopper. We never get to see much of his personality in the show, but I could definitely see him being like this. Overall, nice work.

By the way, I was the guest reviewer on chapter three... there was a little bit of glitchiness that caused that... sorry.
5/14/2020 c8 Paladin777
This one was a lot of fun and the Jerlita moment at the end was a nice icing on the cake!
5/10/2020 c7 Paladin777
This was great. Candid Franz-Jeremy talks are a bit of a rarity, but I really appreciated you making him a sort of mentor figure to Jeremy. Nice work.
24 Page 1 2 Next »