for Code Lyoko Modern AU

5/10/2020 c6 9Paladin777
It's certainly reasonable for Aelita to be mistrustful of Jeremy! That being said, Aelita was outspoken enough in he show for her willingness to express that to be quite realistic. I'm glad that you didn't go overboard though, it seemed like you hit a nice balance.
5/2/2020 c5 Paladin777
Again, this is pretty cool. I think it's kinda interesting that Aelita convinced Odd and Yumi that the attack was a dream. That being said, what happens when they talk to each other...?
4/29/2020 c3 Guest
Reading this was a lot of fun. The new dynamic of having Franz and Aelita present made the episode different enough to not feel like a stale rehash, instead it was more like a well loved old car with an exciting new 'makeover.'

Little known fun fact though: shoulder wounds are actually far more dangerous than movies and tv suggest. There's a very large vein and artery that is right in the shoulder. Also, if a bullet (or nut/bolt in this case) hits the collar bone or another one bone nearby, it has a high chance of fragmenting it sending chunks and shards into the lung, either that large vein or artery feeding the arm, or possibly even the jugular vein if it's close enough to the neck. That doesn't detract from the story, but I thought you'd be interested in knowing.
4/29/2020 c3 Paladin777
It's amazing how much the dynamic of having Franz and Aelita keeps this from feeling like a stale rehash. It was quite enjoyable and I look forward to more from you. Btw, thanks for the shoutout!

And the little Jerlita moment was cute.
4/29/2020 c3 2DarkClaw1997
Sorry, dude. That chapter has had a bad update. It's hard to read for the source code hindering the reading.
4/28/2020 c3 cwells02
i love whats happening. if anything hopper should trust jeremy at some point. i think that would make for something good. and add others to virtualize to lyoko. incorporate william as well along the plot he gets taken by xana?
4/25/2020 c2 9Paladin777
I'm often not a fan of these retellings of the story without a good reason behind it, but this has promise. Here, have a follow! :)
4/25/2020 c2 1NinesByDawn
This is definitely an interesting setup. I've always wanted to know more about the whole Project Carthage backstory, but none of the fics (or even chronicles, which I couldn't get through and honestly I feel like is just mediocre fanfic anyway) are really satisfying. Oh well
4/24/2020 c1 NinesByDawn
Interesting start. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
24 « Prev Page 1 2