FanFiction.Net
for The Story of Nathan Grant

2/5 c102 8Missela
Yikes, that's harsh on the family. If he was able to work it off while in prison would be one thing. But the sentence is prime for a repeat offense. Having to pay it off within 9 months, Archie will simply return to stealing from someone else to pay it off.
1/16 c102 Dmancill
Glad that Thomas was allowed back with his friends, but also feel the punishment was harsh for a first offense. However, do believe it should all be paid back, but the way it was set up put the burden on the family, not on Archie-the family shouldn't be put in jeopardy because of his stupidity. Take care of yourself and please keep writing. Anxiously awaiting further chapters.
1/15 c102 Guest
Thank you for the update! So good to see it! Such a harsh judge! Thank goodness for kind friends James and Edith!
1/15 c99 Dmancill
Thanks for the continuance of this story. Very much appreciated and anticipated. Take care of yourself and please keep writing.
1/15 c102 SaSeLi777
Truly sons pay for the sins of the fathers oftentimes… in one way or the other. Sad!
1/15 c102 33baseballchick1330
good chapter. glad to see the update. hope there are more coming soon
11/14/2023 c101 Dmancill
Definitely waiting for many more chapters here. Loving following the Grants as they're developing into the inspiring people they become. Take care of yourself and please keep writing
8/21/2023 c101 8Missela
It's so good to see the children together again!
8/15/2023 c101 Guest
Thank you for the update. I love this story, though it is often sad. Great job!
8/13/2023 c101 dpmancill
So thankful you were able to continue this saga and, as usual, can't wait for further chapters. Take care of yourself and please keep writing.
6/19/2023 c100 Guest
I am so happy that the children can again be friends. Thank you!
6/18/2023 c100 Missela
Way to go Colleen! I'm so happy that she went and fought for her brother and friendship with Thomas. Loved Becky's conclusions. Sad to see how Archie's actions are affecting Nate. Congrats on Chapter 100!
6/18/2023 c99 dpmancill
Thank you for the update and I literally can't wait for more of Nathan's story! Take care of yourself and please keep writing.
6/18/2023 c100 SaSeLi777
I love these families… and I love Colleen’s sense of fairness and justice!

I I have been re-reading “Actually, it’s a Constable, Mrs. Thornton,” and loving it, just as much as the first time around.

I look forward to more chapters as you were able to get them to us. Thank you!
4/10/2023 c99 Missela
Yikes. No Thomas for Nathan hurts. Yes, it's hard to type Nathan when I want to put Nate. So even as a reader, I'm having that problem.
Poor Colleen, right when she's ready to admit maybe she loves Thomas too, he's kept away from them. And it's affecting Edith and James as well.
368 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »