FanFiction.Net
for The Story of Nathan Grant

11/7/2020 c22 Debbie Mattke
Engrossing story. I was happy to see this update. Thank you. I hope you stay healthy.
11/7/2020 c22 8Missela
I'm sorry that you have to isolate. But I am happy that means more updates! I am happy that Colleen recognized that Edith didn't need the wig or veil. I am worried about infection for Nate.
11/7/2020 c22 Jacki Foster
Such an emotional chapter! I can’t even imagine the horror of having seen and gone through this! Everytime Archie has to be there playing cards for his boss just worries me so! Can’t wait for the next chapters!
11/7/2020 c1 SaSeLi777
So looking forward to all your stories and all your sections!
11/7/2020 c22 SaSeLi777
Great chapter! Love how Sirius seems to instinctively know what is happening with Nate! Such a wonderful family and extended family! Hope to see everyone ok soon!

Glad for the new stories... but hope that you are safe! Take great care of yourself!
10/25/2020 c21 Missela
What a full chapter. I'm concerned about Archie's card-playing and Natet being hurt. I'm glad this was easy for you to write!
10/25/2020 c21 SaSeLi777
I hate Archie has a boss who doesn’t support his efforts to stay clean of gambling!

Uh oh! What happened to Nate?

Looking forward to your next chapter! Thank you for your word pictures!
10/25/2020 c21 21elizabethB88
Wow, that was a fast update... great! Loved the chapter, but my goodness that ending! Little Nate! Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
10/22/2020 c20 SaSeLi777
I love your characters! So glad to see the family well and the Normandeaus being part of the Grant family and vice versa!
10/22/2020 c20 8Missela
Children certainly add adventure and chaos to a day! Colleen's brand of entertainment was entertaining!
10/20/2020 c19 Jacki Foster
I am enjoying your story very much! I love how Nathan has brought so much joy to the Normandeaus’ lives! They are such good people and have been through(and still going through) such rough times! Nathan even as a child was very kind and caring! I can’t wait to read more!
10/11/2020 c19 Missela
A reunion! And Edith gets to meet them, too. I hope no one else gets sick.
10/9/2020 c19 SaSeLi777
Sweet how the Grants can now help the Normandeaus! Love Ophelia’s friendship with Edith! The wait was worth it!
9/18/2020 c18 Missela
What a happy chapter! The reunion of Nate and Ophelia was wonderful as was Ophelia's welcoming hug with Edith! I'm happy that Archie and Colleen are getting better.
9/18/2020 c18 SaSeLi777
Wonderful chapter! I love the interaction between the two sweet friends! You have made me fall in love with the Normandeaus and the Grants... even Archie! Thank you for your chapter!
368 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »