FanFiction.Net
for The Story of Nathan Grant

8/6/2022 c89 Guest
So good to get another chapter and I am certain you have many more to come. Always received with eagerness. Take care of yourself and please keep writing.
8/5/2022 c89 Guest
Poor Ophelia, Colleen and Nathan. If only Archie would change his ways…but we know it took him many years. This story is always interesting and I have been following it since the beginning. Thank you so much for writing it. Your work is greatly appreciated.
8/5/2022 c89 8Missela
I feel for Ophelia and the whole family. And the responsibilities that Nate feels are his. I'm glad that James is helping him learn to hunt. I'm also glad that Edith was determined to visit. I hope all is well with her health because of her visit, despite the risks she's taken. Ophelia needed her.
8/5/2022 c89 SaSeLi777
These relationships are so realistic! I loved be how James and Edith Cate about Ophelia. Thomas loving Ma is extra special! And I love how James teaches Nate how to help his family survive!
7/31/2022 c88 Guest
Hoping you're doing well and hope the trip was a good one. Definitely awaiting further chapters and happy to have gotten this one. Take care of yourself and definitely keep writing!
7/26/2022 c88 Missela
How sad. Twins, too. Makes me doubly thankful for my twins.
7/24/2022 c88 SaSeLi777
ANY of your chapters are worth the wait! I hate has had so many miscarriages… especially these twins! James makes such good points to Archie! If only, Archie would really listen!

Nate taking care of his mom and Colleen is amazing for how young this sweet boy is!
7/24/2022 c88 Guest
Such a sad chapter. It is easy to understand why Nathan would not like his father. Very well written. I always am happy to see when there is a new chapter. Thank you for writing it. I cannot imagine the hours it must take. Well done.
7/21/2022 c87 4heather4cu
Ophelia finally did it-I'm both happy and sad about it. I wish that Archie had told Ophelia what he was working on as well but I guess he's also still gambling in the evenings. Glad Nate's quote got to him though. This is so bittersweet. Good chapter.
7/20/2022 c86 heather4cu
Grateful for the A/N at the end. It did seem like this chapter was setting up the future, I dare say something ominous between these 3? But I'm eager to see how things play out with Colleen and Thomas.
7/20/2022 c85 heather4cu
A teacher for a wife with 7 children? :) I trust you'll show us that later on in the story;) The Archie stuff is so heartbreaking for everyone but I know it's necessary given what we know about Nathan as an adult.
7/5/2022 c87 Debbie Mattke
I have followed and loved this book from the beginning. I know it is a chore to writ, but it is a pleasure to read. Even the sad parts, because I’m sure everyone reading this loves Nathan. It is good to see how his upbringing might have been. It is also great to have an idea of how Colleen might have been as a child. Thank you for this awesome book. I will continue to follow it. When k check on updates of the books I read, when I see this one listed, it is among the first ones I read.
7/4/2022 c87 8Missela
Oy. This temporary is likely to be a long time. Nathan tried with his plaque.

Enjoy your trip.
7/4/2022 c87 Guest
Thank you. I for one am truly invested in your chapters and am anxiously looking forward to many more. Enjoy your road trip, take care of yourself, and please keep writing.
6/28/2022 c48 JILLIAN
AND NOBODY WOULD HAD GUESSED BILL AVERY WILL LATER THROW
CONSTABLE NATHAN GRANT IN JAIL ON HIS FIRST NIGHT IN HOPE VALLEY 1916.
361 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »