for Shadowed Path

8/8 c3 32NeoTyson
Yea I like that look for Lizard as well. Its nice seeing the marry chemistry of my favorite all time pairing where Peter doesn't see Felicia as a dasmel in distress and trusting her to go after the Lizard was a nice tough. I definitely will keep checking updates but if you want to chat feel free to message me.
8/7 c3 Akira-Hayama
I forget that these two are married in this story, so when I got reminded in this chapter, I lowkey got giddy, lol. Ah, be still be SpiderCat loving heart...

I just love how they watch each other’s backs, and try to be there, especially now that they’re a husband and wife crime fidgeting duo. Then again, that reason can also be a double edged sword for their enemies to use against them.

That aside, pretty action packed chapter, which is always enjoyable to read. The buildup and the different perspective was nicely done, to mash together once it all came together. Interested to see the route you’ll take with Lizard, and if you’ll have the symbiotic bonding with Peter during the duration of the plot.

The introduction of Eddie was appropriate too. Definitely seems like a him thing to do. I wonder how much he’ll be pissing off Felicia? Either way, his decent to becoming Venom will be interesting, whether you’ll be following the Spider-Man 3 route, or your own mixed into there.

8/7 c3 8A guy with a big imagination
Chapter was good, however I am a little disappointed that your using the Topher Grace version of Venom and not the Tom Hardy version, but whatever floats your boat.
7/26 c1 A guy with a big imagination
I've been reading this trilogy recently and it gave an idea for a story I might write in the future. PM me if your interested in hearing what it's about.
7/6 c2 2nataku2709
Nice chapter, It would be cool if the symbiote was not evil/manipulative this time but just wanted to find his "Other"
7/6 c2 32NeoTyson
Yeah, it's not often that a SpiderCat story starts with the pair being married due to most of the stories are one-shots or like to build them up during the relationship stage. In this case, it's a warm welcome to see as Peter has his insecurities still when it comes to Felicia, so hopefully, she can help him it out with them.
7/6 c2 Akira-Hayama
A SpiderCat story where they’re already married before the story ends? Count me in! Don’t think I’ve read a story where they’re already married, so it’s definitely a nice change of pace to the usual slow burn, or insta burn that is Peter and Felicia’s relationship. And goddamn they are bloody sweet together!

I’m already loving the way you write them; legit brings back nostalgia from reading your previous entries of them, and their relationship has really progressed nicely, as well as transitioning to a married couple from the prequel of this story. Here’s to lowkey hoping a kid in the future too, lol.

I can already see the paths you’ve got going with the story too, and it leads to something interesting for sure. Excited to see the many villains you’ve got lining up so far (Venom and Lizard), and I’m sure plenty more too. Definitely excited to see how you’ll change the plot of Spider-Man 3, coz I’m sure the majority of us agree that the movie could’ve done...better.

Ah, if only Spider-Man 4 did come to fruition. I’m sure we would’ve had a live action Black Cat right now...I’m still waiting on that possibility, granted I don’t think she’d be the main love interest, which is bloody disappointing. Well, that’s what fanfiction is for.

5/23 c1 Akira-Hayama
Can’t deny this was the most unexpected, out of blue notification I ever got, lol. Glad I’m still following the Spider-Man and Black Cat community, or else I would’ve never found out about this sequel.

I liked the start of it being the origins of the symbiote, and having it being at John’s POV; unexpected, but makes sense too. Also find it comedic how he tries to point out the obvious as to *why* it’s a bad idea to take an alien goo that can give a person power to such a high villain rated city like New York, but Curt is like, ‘Nah, we got Spidey and Black Cat to save us’, lol.

The inclusion of Lizard and Venom as one of the revealed villains will be fun. And how Peter’s relationship with the former will affect him when he finds out about his experiments. Curious to see if Harry will make a surprise appearance too after the prequel. He’s been disgraced and disappeared, but he isn’t gone just yet.

And of course, I’m here for the SpiderCat relationship. Very bias towards this couple, and always happy to read stories from people who love the couple too. Can’t wait to see how you’ll develop their relationship from the prequels!

5/23 c1 NeoTyson
QTXAdsy is back with the long-awaited sequel to one of the popular SpiderCat series on Fanfic. Glad to see you back, and I understand how writing can be a hit or miss at times.

Great explanation on how the symbiote arrive on earth and I'm sure you will make the Spider-man 3 game story better than what we got
5/2 c1 Guest
But that changes now. Will you continue to write this story till the end? Cuz i have read many fics with this pairing who leave the story mid-way and i hate that.
So please do write this story till the end like the last ones. Hey there, just wanted to say ithat im glad you're making a sequel. I read your previous stories last year and thought they were great but was quite disappointed that there wasnt a squel.
So please do write this story till the end like the last ones.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service