for Beginnings 2: All's Faire in Love and War

7/11/2020 c19 2novembershowers
Congratulations to another completed story! I am looking forward to the new one but take your time. I am glad Nancy and Frank is taking it slow and yet, can’t help but think of each other!
7/6/2020 c19 32Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great epilogue! It touched base on quite a few things to give us some teasers for what we might expect in future stories. Bess and Joe do realize that constantly pestering Nancy and Frank to date each other is more likely to sabotage their relationship than anything else, right? Apparently not. Hopefully they'll come around and let Frank and Nancy work through things at their own pace. And the serial killer gets another mention. I was thinking that that would be part of this mystery, and then when it wasn't, I wasn't sure where that was going. I'm thinking now that it will probably be part of a future story? Anyway, I think that would have been too much to add into this story, too, so it's probably best if it waits a little while.
I'm glad to see that Charlie is improving. Or is he? It could be an act. From your author's note, I'm thinking probably not, but if Parker was originally meant to be a villain, then I'm going to not trust anyone else fully until the final curtain for this series (which hopefully won't be for a long time!).
I wasn't expecting Davenport to manage to escape. Is he going to find some sort of treatment that will allow him to regain mobility? That would be an interesting twist, plus it would catch everybody off-guard when he does decide to come after them!
I'm looking forward to your next story, but take your time. It's important to have some time to recharge and focus on other areas of life, and I'm sure it will be worth the wait for all of us. I hope you had a very happy Fourth of July as well, and thank you for sharing this story with all of us!
7/6/2020 c19 54EvergreenDreamweaver
Congratulations on completing another story in your series. Good job!
7/6/2020 c19 Kalubatta6
Amazing story. can’t wait to read the next one. Keep it up
7/6/2020 c19 Smithy
No fireworks where they were supposed to be, but people set off their own. We did have a cook-out.
7/5/2020 c19 max2013
I really like Charlie now-glad you will keep him-good set up for future stories-looking forward to them-thank for this awesome adventure!
7/5/2020 c19 Rose12
Great epilogue! Looks like both Frank & Nancy have gotten to know each other pretty well. I'm hoping Bess is right at least in some way, just for the sake of her enthusiasm, lol. Davenport's escape is not good! Hopefully they can handle him again. I'm glad the Stanton's are coming around (at least most of them). As for future stories, as much as I'm looking forward to them, please take your time! Thank you for the start of this captivating journey, I'm excited to see where it will go, this is only the beginning ;) for you, my friend!
7/5/2020 c19 Candylou
At least Frank and Nancy are on starting terms. Best bothers Nancy as much as Joe bothers Frank. Martin Davenport's escape is not good. It is good though that Charles Stantin is turning around and so is most of the rest of his family. we'll just have to wait and see how their journeys go on in the future.. great story. Stay safe and healthy.
7/4/2020 c18 EvergreenDreamweaver
Lots of tying up loose ends in this one. Nice. I'm glad Patricia got her comeuppance in that her husband demanded a divorce. I'm delighted that Charles Stanton got his hat handed to him and his wife will probably divorce him as well. I'm thrilled that Whitney will get whatever punishment Nancy devised, and I think Charlie got off too easy. I was sorry that there wasn't more of an understanding between Joe and Vanessa, but your Joe is such a knucklehead, he doesn't deserve her anyway, so that's very believable. And not being a Frank-and-Nancy fan, I don't care if he ever talks to her or not!
7/3/2020 c18 2novembershowers
Go Frank! And good job, Joe, for giving the opportunity to Frank!
7/3/2020 c18 max2013
And the truth will set you free-maybe not for the Stantons but in theory! Looking forward to the epilogue.
7/3/2020 c18 32Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great chapter! I like how everything's been tied up, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the epilogue brings. I'm a little surprised about Fenton taking on Charlie as an employee. Is that going to make for trouble in the future or is Charlie going to reform? Or both? I'll be interested to find out. I hope this ride to the airport doesn't get awkward for Frank and Nancy. They've definitely got some stuff to work out, but I suspect they'll get there eventually.
I really appreciate what you said about the 4th of July. It's one of my favorite holidays, too. I hope we all soon do exactly what you say and learn to better appreciate everything we have here in this country. Happy 4th!
7/3/2020 c18 Rose12
I can't believe that Parker was going to be the bad guy! That would've been crazy, but I'm kind of glad he's not. Well, now that everything's wrapped up, let's hope the air is cleared between Frank and Nancy and Joe's "skills" pay off ;). Looking forward to more soon! Thank you & stay safe!
7/3/2020 c18 Kalubatta6
Lol joe is an awesome matchmaker can’t wait to see the epilogue hopefully frank and Nancy get together
7/3/2020 c18 Candylou
That offer from fenton was surprising. I am glad Mrs. Stanton finally put her foot down. I am not surprised Parker's father is divorcing his mother. Love Joe's plans for Frank taking Nancy to the airport by himself. Great story
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »