for Star Wars: Robin of the Jedi order

4/26 c1 Jose19
The question is how strong Robin would be as a Jedi because the Sith are coming.
3/5 c1 2Cy Man
Needs a lot of clean up, but this is a decent start for a Robin in Star Wars fic. I agree with the previous review that Shaak Ti should be Robin master, at least in terms of learning tactics so she could become the Master Tactician she is in Fire Emblem. For a lightsaber color, I can see Robin either using a yellow or purple colored blade, as both fit her perfectly, as well as of course wearing darker robes similar to the ones she wears in the game. There's so much potential here, I hope to see it flourish in the future.
4/30/2020 c1 Just a Fan of Fics 2.0
Ooh, this looks very interesting Jedi Robin sounds very cool
4/27/2020 c1 GuestWithIdeas
Since I've read "The Force's Shepherds" I've been wanting to see more Fire Emblem Star War crossovers. Though I'm curious, is the Fire Emblem world going to be in this and if so is the technology caught up with Star Wars?
I'm also curious about Robin's future master and ligthsaber style. I wouldn't be surprised if Dooku trained her, but I think Shaak Ti would be a good teacher. Here's why- Shaak is widely regarded as one of the greatest tactical minds and sword masters of the order so Robin would benefit greatly being trained by Ti, after all Robin's a tactician in game so you can still make her a tactician because she learned from one of the best in that field. Not to mention Ti's a powerful Force-wielder in her own right. Now yes, Dooku is a better swordsman and stronger in the Force than Ti is, but he's overused and I think it'd be interesting if Robin had a mother-figure as a teacher instead of a man.
Now for Robin's lightsaber form, just because I like the form I think form 6 Niman would be a good fit for Robin. My go to sources on YouTube Jenserai 1 did videos describing all the forms, it might be worth looking at. Besides Jen's videos the other Star Wars Versus in their popcast held by Fanalysis in some videos they describe Form 6 as best used by people that fights smart and have a solid understanding of a few other forms of combat. Well I'm done rambling hope this helps.
4/26/2020 c1 Guest
Hmmmm, not bad this story dose have potential in it but it needs some work.
4/26/2020 c1 Kamencolin