for Descendants à la Zombies

8/23/2020 c16 10SWChica2005
O. M. F. G! You were totally right...you are really putting Zed and Addison through the ringer right now! I am so glad you gave me the heads up bc I don’t know how I got through this chapter even with that in mind! The intensity of this chapter was through the roof...I don’t know how you could make it go any higher! I also don’t know how I’m going to get through this week waiting for Sunday to come for your next update! This fic just keeps getting BETTER and BETTER!
8/16/2020 c15 SWChica2005
OMFG! This chapter took me FOREVER to read! Mainly bc of the intensity of what was contained within it...not at all bc of the length (which was beautifully long!). I had to reread many sections over and over to make sure I committed it to memory before moving onto the next jaw-dropping intense scene!

My heart goes out to Addison...she’s beyond terrified about what she could be, how her magic cannot be controlled right now, and how she could hurt the ones she loves. I have a feeling who her mother could be (I am sooooo eager to find out if I’m right) but I am completely in the dark with whom her father could be. I just hope that Zed got to her in time and that she trusts that their love will conquer anything.

I waited all week for this AMAZING update and I will be on pins and needles all this upcoming week waiting for the next one! Wonderful job!
8/9/2020 c14 SWChica2005
Oh. My. GOSH! That was absolutely AMAZING! I flew through it and had to go back and read it a second time to fully understand what I had read! I loved the scheming with some from all sides coming together. And maybe a little forshowdiejbv Poor Addison

Addison saying “gar garziga” to Zed was the icing on the cake! And total swoon fest for Zeddison’s first kiss (right? I didn’t forget about another one?)
8/2/2020 c13 SWChica2005
OMG! I was away this weekend and was so excited to come home to this update...and you didn’t disappoint! I adored the girls getting some girly time and how ALL of the different girls came over. I’m happy that Addison talked to Mal and Willa about what happened with her parents...she shouldn’t keep that bottled up inside. I don’t know if I missed something but I’m eager to see whatever Willa noticed at the very end of the chapter. I can’t wait until next week’s update!
7/26/2020 c12 SWChica2005
Awwwwwe! Carlos helping Addison calm down was just so sweet! I’m thoroughly enjoying the interactions between Zed and Mal...she wants to dislike him but is seeming to be failing in that department! And lastly I cannot take the sweetness that is Zeddison...it’s too much to handle!<3

When I saw the email alert early this afternoon I got so extremely excited to read this chapter! I was actually in the process of finishing up re-reading the entire fic from the beginning in anticipation...and you sure didn’t disappoint! This week is going to drag by while I wait for the next update! Kudos!
7/19/2020 c11 SWChica2005
OMG! I waited all day for this and even stayed up super late to read it! You are on fire with this fic! I love Addison’s defiance towards her parents...but I noticed Missy saying some odd statements. Makes me wonder more about Addison and her true nature. I can’t wait to read more!
7/13/2020 c10 SWChica2005
I am loving this so much! Zed and Addison is his room hands down is my favorite part...they are just so cute and sweet together I can’t take it! Kudos!
7/6/2020 c9 SWChica2005
Oh wow! What an update! Poor Addison staying and listening to the Zombies being tortured. And poor Ben being so clueless to what is going on in his kingdom.

I am loving how you are changing the Zombies plot line! I can’t wait to see where you take this next! I’m on the edge of my seat wanting to know what Addison could be!
7/3/2020 c8 1SwarthyWarthog
I am absolutely loving this fic so far.
Very fun storyline, and I love the creative way you have blended these two universes into one!
Can't wait to read more!
7/1/2020 c8 10SWChica2005
Oh my! You must have posted this right before I started following the story! This fic just keeps getting better and better! I love how you intertwined the storylines of Descendants and Zombies together, and I especially love how you know have brought in the wolves! Kudos! I was on the edge of my seat as I read the end of the chapter with Addison remaining IN the van with Zed, Eliza, and Bonzo! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
6/28/2020 c7 SWChica2005
I read all of the chapter before I decided to comment. I do enjoy Descendants, but I find that I enjoy Zombies so much more! I loved how you integrated the two story lines together...makes for a very interesting fic! I can’t wait to see where you take this next! If it’s the Homecoming game, I can only imagine!
6/21/2020 c7 SailorNova007
Loving it so far
5/8/2020 c2 4SkyWolf12
Nice story! Looking forward to seeing how it goes!
~SW12
4/29/2020 c1 Mike
If you want to know why no one likes this “story” it’s because you SO need to watch Descendants to see that you have Mal’s and most of the others Enchanted’s personalities absolutely wrong.