for Like I'm wearing nothing at all

10/27/2021 c1 Storyteller Kimi
Well, look who I found. Heya, Overlord. Where have you been? I don't think I see you as much on the server anymore.
4/5/2021 c2 41BakaOniisan
Noice chapter and I would be interested in commissions
4/4/2021 c2 4chimchar14
I love it! These two are way too cute when it comes to fluffy romance, but getting into such lewd situations are fantastic, then to actually get down and dirty but still so sweet and loving, it’s just fantastic. Excellent writing with every description, you give great detail, it’s not too little, but not too much like a freaking lord of the rings book. Beautiful job making me love Makoto and Aoi more
4/4/2021 c2 7CS Soldier97
I did not expect this story to have a sequel... without a doubt I would like there to be more fics with these two (well, there are... but it is not enough)
I really liked the chapter. bye.
4/4/2021 c2 9wesst1
Aoi found herself a new workout regimen.
8/23/2020 c1 41BakaOniisan
Dude, I want a sequel to that, and them fucking of course.
5/11/2020 c1 6TheCrampReturns
Hot.

And yeah, these two deserve more fics about them.
5/4/2020 c1 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like AdultFanfiction.
4/30/2020 c1 5YetAnotherSmutWriter
My, Hina had the worst luck in this story! But...my was this story pretty freaking good! Excellent work!
4/29/2020 c1 15Tk Macintosh
Honestly, NaegixAsahina is my 2nd favorite DR1 ship (after NaegixIkusaba that is) and seeing stories about the two are always good stuff.

...Also, I can see a 2nd chapter in which Hina invites Makoto to come skinny dipping with her...

Either way, Loved the story! Keep up the great work!
4/29/2020 c1 ifiweregreeniwoulddie
great fic! these two definitely deserve more love. they’re an awfully cute ship and defo need more respect. nicely done again
4/28/2020 c1 BassDropFreak
Really good! A shame that nothing really happened between those two, but still the whole situation was really erotic and felt natural, really well made indeed...
Also, yeah there is almost nothing on naehina. But is problably because it gets overshadowed by more popular Naegi ships, cuz i don't see Sakuraoi nowhere except as a background thing.

Another amazing fic! take care man.
4/27/2020 c1 1995hzq
Hot as hell, well done, can't wait for more of your work. When is the next chapter of Strange Lovers and Intense Love?
4/27/2020 c1 9wesst1
Poor Hina. All those donuts go straight to her chest. Great story!
4/27/2020 c1 He Who Seeks The Joys in Life
Yeah the whole Sakura shipping is kinda weird to be honest.

Like there's really nothing there to suggest it and both Sakura and Asahina have made it plainly obvious their both straight with their dialogue with Hina nearly outright confessing to Makoto and Sakura having a god damned boyfriend.