for But We Didn't

9/14 c1 6Hazmatt
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
7/2 c1 diamondrose57
Beautiful story!
5/21 c1 4writerella
Great story!
5/21 c1 CALUPA69
Please tell me there's more to come in this story. I always wanted AE to tell OB about her progress toward happiness after she was no longer RG's work partner. It would be an awkward discussion but now that we know ES will be back maybe you could do another crossover. Here's hoping.
5/19 c1 Guest
They could and should never drift apart after all they went through. They seemed like the only two who could understand each other. Great story, glad to see new stories.
5/6 c1 spacekitten2700
5/5 c1 2rindy713
Perfect! I wish the show had followed your path on this.
5/3 c1 2Francesca Salazar
Beautiful!
4/28 c1 leftyred
I really enjoyed this. I never liked this SVU episode. Thanks for “fixing” it.
4/28 c1 deniselynne1966
Absolutely perfect. I still believe in that final episode, they said the hell with it...and chose one another. Thank you for sharing a lovely little intimate window into Bobby and Alex...together.
4/28 c1 Maryrose1123
Thank you. This was a great follow to the SVU episode. It also mirrored my thoughts about it as well.
4/28 c1 Guest
Loved it. I hardly come by this fandom but I just had a feeling... glad I came across your fic. Thank you!
4/27 c1 5Poetfades2black
Love this. You are very good at setting a tone when you write. This was a most welcomed treat.
4/27 c1 miteymom
Thank you for allowing Alex and Bobby “continue”. I enjoy your writing .
4/27 c1 20WendyCR72
OMG! I LOVED this. Thank you for fixing that mess. And for the treat. I will take more drabbles whenever you can swing them.

Especially if they are of this caliber. :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »