for If not for Umbridge

1/9 c25 mithrilandtj
I don't think Tori should go home either.
1/8 c29 odonnellzoo99
Good start. Looking forward to the sequel.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
1/6 c19 Shortsharpshock
Good chapter. Really liked the Umbridge sting, and with a Veritaserum twist. I enjoyed your Daphne/Sirius conversation as well.
1/5 c29 Tauan Henrique
Amazing work, will wait for the next installment anxiously!
1/4 c2 Emdee
Just a question: the word "gafforing", do you mean guffawing? Context would seem to fit, and I don't claim to know every word, but I can't find it in any reference...

Thanks.
1/3 c29 4Scorpion.Sorcerer7
Thanks for the story :)
It was an enjoyable read.
1/3 c29 5Ancient and Forever
A superb story - I very much look forward to reading the sequel!
1/2 c1 Shadow
Tu pense mettre ta fic sur ao3 ?
1/1 c29 Richasa
Real talk, will Dalir get a spin-off?
12/31/2020 c29 highlander348
Will there be lemons in the next story? Please say yes!
12/31/2020 c29 5Blue Luver5000
Great story, can't wait for more.
12/30/2020 c29 Guest
What a brilliant fic, I enjoyed every word and can’t wait for the sequel. The plot was intriguing, with a very original twist on the events of canon, but the best thing about this story is that it was character driven. Daphne wasn’t the “ice princess” cliche of fanon, but an actual human being, flaws and all. Tracey wasn’t her loyal BFF, who combines the best traits of Ron and Hermione with none of their flaws, but a fun and interesting character with a great arc of her own – I loved the way her friendship with Daphne developed, as well as her relationship with Ron, which I’m looking forward to seeing more of in the sequel. Harry and Daphne’s relationship was developed at a really good pace, and the way Harry’s view of Slytherin changed felt completely organic. Best of all, there wasn’t this ship’s usual treatment of Hermione and (especially) Ron, where they are at best sidelined and more often bashed. They’re Harry’s best friends, who have risked their lives for him on numerous occasions, and this story treats them as such! So thank you for a great fanfiction- I look forward to more.
12/30/2020 c29 bdwilliams3
Wonderful! Can’t wait for next installment!
12/30/2020 c29 17emily4498
I stumbled upon this purely by chance, but I enjoyed it all the same. Thanks for writing. I'll be looking forward to the sequel.
12/30/2020 c29 nad4.35
loving this story. can't wait for the next installment.
798 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »