for Daddy's Girl

5/11/2020 c1 Guest
wow
4/28/2020 c1 Guest
Cringe as fuck. They let you garbage pedos out of ao3 and tumblr?
4/28/2020 c1 Jeda31
Oh my God and be still my over beating heart, that was absolutely sensationally magnificent and majestically alluring beautiful exquisite gem of a story, your best work ever in my humble opinion.

Utterly loved the gorgeously brilliantly evocative will they won’t they sown in the very fabric of the storyline as well as Dumbledore being the root of all evil. Particularly how Harry is the seductively provocative sexy tease and minx, doing her upmost best to make Daddy hers. As well as how it is deliciously Taking every ounce of Vernon’s willpower just to simple resist and not just succumb to her seductive techniques and the straw that breaks the camels back is the though that she might be lost to him and become another’s man girl.

While the finale of this story was absolutely stunning evocative and erotically sumptuous masterpiece of love and lust. The sexy striptease was utterly fantastic and was the perfect way to rally set a fire under daddy to claim his girl completely and utterly in all the ways that matter and make her daddy’s girl forever.

This glorious jewel of a story needs a sequel where finally daddy’s woman at age 18, Vernon and Harry decide it is time to start a family and going in an extended honeymoon visited all of Harry’s properties around the world and enjoy a romantically happy time as they mark each of them as their in so many delightfully intimately kinky ways until in the ancestral home of house Potter their efforts finally bear fruit and in a passionate wild night of live making Vernon seeds a set of triplets upon his beloved Harry, the first of the large brood that they call their own.
4/28/2020 c1 2LadyRainDancer
Alrighty then. I enjoyed this more than I thought I would ;D excellent story telling.