FanFiction.Net
for Bruises

11/15/2023 c30 1Roksolana
Wonderful!
11/13/2023 c2 Roksolana
Omg! what a beginning! Love this story from the start
12/25/2022 c30 Aria DeLoncray
Great story!
10/23/2022 c12 1ararsh
I really love your stories but this has a annoying Subway-in-kdrama-vibe only it’s Aldi and Georgia. I mean why?
1/31/2022 c30 LadySnowdon
I absolutely love this story! Read the whole thing in a weekend, I could not stop reading. Your writing is fantastic, thank you! I wish there was more in this universe, I just found the Dixon Trailer Park monthly meetings one, but I'd still love to read more about this Beth and Daryl, George, Merle and all the other trailer park residents!
11/17/2021 c30 Guest
such a cute story, thank you for sharing
11/5/2021 c5 6SunshineDaisy90
I did *not* expect to love this fic, but here I am on chapter five settling in to binge-read the rest tonight!
9/14/2021 c25 41Bethgreenewarriorprincess
Eeeeeekkkk! This is my fave chapter now. I know,! I said that before. Lol. Seriously this was amazing! Xoxoxo
9/7/2021 c23 Bethgreenewarriorprincess
There's just something in my eye, I'm totally not crying here. Perfect chapter xoxoxo
9/1/2021 c22 Bethgreenewarriorprincess
I just want to say I absolutely LOVE little George and all his nuances and all the reasons he's named George.

I love Beth as a mom as well. This is such a good story and I noticed you wrote something for this story recently and I can't wait to finish this so I can see what that's about!
Thank you always for writing Bethyl so amazingly xoxoxo
8/31/2021 c14 Bethgreenewarriorprincess
Okay so this is like my favourite chapter so far! Her mom has been secretly looking for her, by Rick... Daryl took her on a date... asked permission to kiss her... it is PERFECTION! EEEEEEEEEEE!

SORRY for fangirling in my reviews but I can't help ouiiii when the story is this good xoxoxo
8/30/2021 c12 Bethgreenewarriorprincess
Okay so I'm officially addicted to this story and I can't even pace myself because...I have no self control. It's such a perfect story.

You write them wonderfully xoxoxo
8/30/2021 c11 Bethgreenewarriorprincess
I am literally in Bethyl heaven here. Thank you for writing this story. It's amazing. Xoxoxo
8/24/2021 c1 Bethgreenewarriorprincess
I absolutely love this concept and I'm anxious to see where you go with it! I always enjoy your stories. Thank you for your continued devotion to this pairing! Xoxoxo
6/22/2021 c30 3laX2
I'm sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't signed in- that is my review below :)
1,027 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »