for The Hunt: HIATUS

12/23/2020 c4 Broken Sofa
It shouldn't take 5 servents to kill the cleric beast and it definitely can't go toe to toe with any of the them if a level 4 waste of skin can canonical beat it a heroic spirit one of humanity's greatest should be able to backhand that thing to death especially berzerker I know that's a nit pick but it really gets me the servents seem a bit underpowered

Also theres no fuckn way Gilgamesh wouldnt have shot at caster the moment he showed back up
11/30/2020 c24 Addicted2fanfics
Does this mean that this fic is dead? As in, no more updates?
11/21/2020 c24 Guest
Sadly you have lost a reader
11/21/2020 c24 5doomqwer
well i ill take a look at it i enjoyed this ones hopefully you keep the eldritch angle cause its not bloodborne if you dont have lovecraftian abominations
11/17/2020 c23 Main117
For being your first fanfic it is pretty damm good and take all the time you need.
11/17/2020 c23 4Napster153
Well, if fight scenes are bothering you then my personal advice is to separate between mooks and characters.

Character vs character battles should be a dance. Best way is to try match two complementing fighting styles first and then see how to make it sensible and satisfying for readers. For this, I advise that you should have an idea of who you intend to win first before planning the fight proper.

Also, a critic from the Orphan of Kos fight is that you simply too many variables to use but very little in the way of getting them to flow together, which is a given when you have characters like Gilgamesh present.

I won’t consider myself an expert considering that I have yet to finish any of my own stories, but I hope this third person commentary can help. Maybe, I dunno.

Also, mook fights should follow the same as character vs character, but it’s ok to let them have their beatdown moment so long as the characters get their own beat down later.
11/16/2020 c23 6Jebest4781
take your time man, don't rush it. plan things accordingly before you continue with this story
11/16/2020 c23 123ABIR123
This fanfic was very good and interesting, really sad that it is on hiatus I hope that you will be continuing writing it in future.
11/16/2020 c23 1tsun
TT the ending T_T
11/14/2020 c22 Vinny13
I would love to see more of this. I love the fan made noble phantasm
9/28/2020 c2 PikaMew1288
I would have laughed if in a version of the 4th Grail War someone summoned a Top Tier Servant like Karna or Ajurna or Scathach or Altera as Foreigner. It would seem like something Interesting for Zelretch to do when he helped make the Grail that he secretly added the Extra Classes into the mix. Still, though this will be interesting and I wonder what would have happened had Ryuusuke summoned a Foreigner Class Servant instead of a Caster? It was what he was going for after all.
9/24/2020 c22 ulttoanova
This is so awesome I absolutely love it. While my knowledge of Bloodbourne is second hand at best from what I can tell you've done a brilliant job interweaving it with the Nasuverse, a series I know quite well. I can't wait to see what happens next.
9/7/2020 c2 LegacySpellsword
Great story so far! Though i was really hoping something more would happen when Valtr and the leauge found Zouken, i mean in a sense he is vermin in human flesh so it would only make sense to use everything in their power to absolutely destroy the filthy vermin
9/4/2020 c11 JAYRAYBRO
It started out good but it got way too pretentious and holier than thou and sacrifices too much character development for more grandstanding blathering and forgets that one of the main things about bloodborne is that humans are animals and that if you don't take caution around others and yourself you will be bitten.
9/2/2020 c22 Guest
you know Im wondering how would be the servants reaction at finally downing the fact that they where getting betten up with a placenta
183 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »