FanFiction.Net
for Fever Dreams

3/1 c22 15AussieFicReader
Such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
1/18 c22 Guest
Yes, it was the perfect ending. They're going to Redmond together! Thank you so much for writing this story, I would love you to write a sequel.
1/18 c20 Guest
Finally! It's not a fever dream and they love each other. Yay! I don't want this story to ever end
1/18 c19 Guest
This is so good just the ending we always wanted for the unfortunate lily maid - in Gilbert's arms
1/18 c17 Guest
Was Marilla sweet on Gil and John?
1/18 c16 Guest
Aha! Anne's hair looks lovely becuase Gil brushed it for her. :) I'm glad Christine said she can't marry him - good riddance! Of course she can't stand Green GAbles. I hope Gil finds Anne quickly and tells her he loves her.
1/18 c15 Guest
Gilbert's listened to Anne's bath, brushed her hair and put his head on her groin. And now Christine and ROY are at the window? This really is a good build up!
1/18 c14 Guest
Ooohh, that was hot even if Gilbert was trying to be professional when he put his head down to listen to her. And now they're sleeping together again? Ayeee!
1/17 c13 Guest
John blythe's carrion call in the morning was so funny. I think it was good that John caught them sleeping together. No wonder Gil laughed when he realised he was better. This story is so good!
1/17 c12 Guest
Hahaha! I don't think that's his knee poking in your back Anne ;-D
1/17 c11 Guest
The volcano terrain ;-)
1/17 c10 Guest
Oh Christine having hysterics. No help at all
1/17 c9 Guest
So what Gil only wants to be friends? i don't think he means it
1/17 c8 Guest
So Gil looks like hes uncle. It's sad that he died so young
1/17 c7 Guest
Oh so he thougth he was dying and that's why he saw Anne. All those letters from Christine made her skip the one from Phil! Noooo, tell him!
378 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »