for Fever Dreams

4/28/2020 c2 7Formerly known as J
Your chapter openings have always been your strength, kwaky. And you just know you're reading a kwak tale when Anne is rudely awoken by hot snorts spattering her face and ready to do battle. I love how she's looking so far from glamorous, covered in cuts and bruises and yet fearlessly marches up to the front porch to bash on the Blythe's door. I love her!

And of course our Anne knows exactly what to do for typhoid. What a gal! It is just like the Anne to the Rescue chapter! Those Hammonds did come in handy for some things, I'd say!

So many gorgeous descriptions in this short chapter that you've just blown my mind, kwaky! The lively hands, the parade of photos of Gilbert on the piano, the goose laying the eggs at the door. Of course, there was so much more, but all of it, all of it, classic kwak that I didn't realise I'd missed so much until I was reading. You always get me right into the scene so quickly and I love it!

Poor Mrs Blythe, she's exhausted and now I definitely want to know where John and the nurse have got to?

Fave line: Didn't this trained nurse know anything?
Fave deet: Apricat! You are the BEST! :)
Also: pull a cantankerous so-and-so close. Lol!
4/28/2020 c1 Formerly known as J
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH! That's my attempt to describe the loud screech of delight that erupted from me when I saw a new chapter post from my darling kwak!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?! This is what I yelled when I realised it wasn't just one, not even two, but THREE - count them THREE - delicious chapters to tuck into.
YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS! Is what I yelled the moment I saw your summary and read Anne walking off straight into the deluge to get to Gilbert.

A rollicking, romantic romp of an adventure from kwak is just EXACTLY what I need right now! Huzzah!

I know you started off with Maud's delilcious words, but the moment Anne removed Mrs Lynde's hands and walked not to her room, but outside I was in! Alllllll in! Only our Anne would fearlessly walk off into such a storm, tussling with flying branches and with only an oilskin to protect her. Only Marilla would know she could never stop her girl. And only Mrs Lynde would be convinced SHE might have had better luck in restraining our girl.

I love this! Love it. And now, she's made it to the Blythe's, but she's collapsed in the barn? What?! Oohhh, luckily, there's another chapter up so I can go find out what happens next right now. Yaay!
4/28/2020 c1 4Valancy Stirling
I have yet to read this but so excited to see u posted! Hope u’ve been well and taking care 3
378 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26