for Fever Dreams

5/18/2021 c22 BirdieKitKat
I enjoyed this so much! Anne was an absolute whirlwind in it and reminded me much more of her younger self. It was nice to see that celebrated. And the romance was lovely and the characters were wonderful (especially Miss Price) and I wish they had arena glimmer of Ruby's brooch but the hairpiece was hilarious. Thank you for your writing!
2/17/2021 c22 2Wellie-days
Loved this story - well done, you can see you have put a lot of work in to it.
1/22/2021 c9 Guest
Oh my when Anne put her head on his groin! Does Gilbert really think they’re just friends again?
1/22/2021 c8 Guest
Gilbert is named after his uncle ! I loved Anne looking at all the pictures
1/21/2021 c7 Guest
Oh no Anne didn’t read the lines in Phil’s letter!
1/20/2021 c6 Guest
Lol when Gils face was pressed into her breast
1/20/2021 c4 Guest
Hahaha is he delirious? His sarcasm means I think now we’re gonna see some sparks :)
1/20/2021 c3 Guest
I love Anne has dealt with this fever before
1/20/2021 c2 Guest
Haha I bet Anne got a surprise when she woke up! What does Mrs Blythe mean that her son doesn’t care for Anne anymore? Does she think he’s sick because of her? At least Anne know he’s still alive
1/20/2021 c1 Guest
Oohh yes this is what we always wanted! Anne to go to Gilbert when she finds out he’s dying! I love you so much for writing this
1/8/2021 c22 AnneNGil
Such a great read! This was a great ending. Loved Anne's "keep a window open" line. Lol !
1/7/2021 c21 AnneNGil
Beautiful...
1/7/2021 c20 AnneNGil
Oh! This is the best chapter! Beautiful. Love it.
1/7/2021 c19 AnneNGil
Great chapter... But the suspense is killing me!
1/7/2021 c18 AnneNGil
Great chapter. Roy is such a coward. But why would he even think that Anne wanted Roy? She had already refused him. I just can't remember if Gil knows that.
378 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »