FanFiction.Net
for Immortal Prince

4/3/2022 c8 28daughterofrisingsun
So glad to see an update! Bulma certainly had a close call. Very curious to see how Napoli (Nappa) will handle things after Launch's telegram. Once again very impressed by the descriptions of each location that are so detailed that one's mind can picture them.
6/10/2021 c7 daughterofrisingsun
It seems Launch has no idea what she's really gotten herself into.
The scene at the asylum was sad as those afflicted with mental issues were more subjects for torture than treatment in this time period. A mother being punished for simply being brokenhearted at the loss of her child.
Nice original touch with Renfield.
Also like the wordplay with Nosferatu. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
1/19/2021 c6 daughterofrisingsun
SO sorry to hear that you've been ill. Hope you are feeling much better! Happy to see an update on this!
The hidden messages being represented by flowers was very interesting.
Yamcha is no doubt wondering just what he's gotten himself into...
Looking forward to the next chapter!
11/30/2020 c5 3Techne
Gotta admit Raditz and Launch are such an amazing couple in this story. You can really see that they care about each other and want to be together. Raditz getting jealous the way he did was a bit scary and amusing, to be honest. I'm rather curious, though, about the way she so willingly gave herself to him. Who else has she done this with? Back in that time period "proper girls" were known to be quite promiscuous behind their parents' backs if they so desired it.

I swear I feel like Vegeta is just ready to pounce Yamcha and be done with him. And god, can I just continue to say how you marvel me with this story. It genuinely is a retelling of Dracula in the style of DBZ with how you detail certain parts here and there. Once this is complete you HAVE to do something else. Like maybe a Mummy story with Bandages? Or perhaps the creature from the black lagoon? I really wish I could get my writing style back up to task like this. But enough prattling.

It's interesting to see Raditz so proud of his heritage. For his love of Launch, I was expecting him to want to run away from that side of himself. If indeed at all this is anything like vampirism, I suspect that she might soon show signs of it if he's had any idea to turn her.

Was so glad to be able to come back to this. It was definitely a treat to come back to. I will try to get to Genesis later this evening and read a few chapters for that.
11/22/2020 c4 Techne
Damn, girl. You had me laughing so hard at the part where Dr. Briefs was like "He has lady undergarments! BLoomers!" It just got such a jolly from me. I also liked a bit of the expansion of Oolongs character in this chapter. Honestly, I was expecting him to be nothing more than a side character of little note. I just LOVE the mixture of the actual facts from the book and the saiyan culture, its quite humorous and at the same time very smart. Vegeta sure is starting to become aggressive, although I can understand when Yamcha wanted to practically rob him. Don't think I didn't notice the subtle hint dropped of his brides being in the background when they were talking about Bulma.

I'll get to the next chapter tomorrow, as I need to get some sleep. I will also try to review the next chapter of Genesis as well.
10/6/2020 c5 16Becky L. Sly
Poor Yamcha, I could totally see his despair growing and growing. The tension is palpable at this point and I can't wait to see the final outcome of Count Vegeta! Is he already lurking for his long non seen lover? I just adored that scene and I'm here, anticipating what Vegeta and Bulma encounter will be! This story is so inspiring! Keep up your amazing work!
9/21/2020 c1 3DarkJanet
You’ve got some quite skills. I enjoyed your story. I wish I could have a writing skill like you.
9/20/2020 c5 28daughterofrisingsun
Launch has certainly signed on for more than she's aware of. Vey curious as what's to be the fate of Yamcha... Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
7/13/2020 c4 16Becky L. Sly
Wow, such an interesting chapter! The scene with Oolong P.I. Grimes was so much fun! I really enjoyed it! And boy, now that Vegeta saw a picture of his loved one, I can't wait to see how things will develop! Poor Yamcha, should not talk so much about his girl! LOL Amazing, my dear! Can't wait for the next one! BTW, I'm terrible at catching song references, but I would say Alabama...? LOL
7/9/2020 c4 28daughterofrisingsun
It appears that things will get quite interesting when the Count meets Bulma.
Finding myself taking quite in interest in how Raditz is developing as a character in this fic. Enjoyed the chapter immensely and looking forward to the next!
7/9/2020 c3 3Techne
"I'm a scientist at heart" If that isn't Bulma Briefs then idk what is. I can see why she would want to get away from her parents. Can you imagine being a woman during this time period? While it is most definitely romanticized by a lot of people, I bet it wasn't exactly fun for women. Clearly the creature they're talking about is Oolong, can't imagine he had a wonderful life either if he was sliced open for an autopsy.

Yamcha is clearly out of his element. I loved the scene where Vegeta got into the conversation with him being a city boy and that he wouldn't really understand. In a lot of ways, I absolutely agree with Vegeta. There are a lot of people from both sides (the city and the country) who wouldn't really be able to live or understand much of the opposites world.
As always, Launch and Raditz are just golden.
7/9/2020 c3 28daughterofrisingsun
Bulma and her father have disturbing success with their "procedure." Wonder how their subject is going to react when he realizes the full extent of their accomplishment.
Not surprised by Raditz's behavior in the least!
Poor Goku! LOL!
6/28/2020 c2 1Red.Rmz
Im I the only one who reads this late at night with the Dracula music in the backgroud lol...it sets the mood super super good and I adore the work you have done. Keep it up!:)
6/19/2020 c3 16Becky L. Sly
Me, drinking a glass of wine, reading this chapter: Finally, some good sexy Vegeta vampire content! LOL. Just kidding! What a great chapter! I was anxiously waiting for Vegeta's appearance, and I was not disappointed! He being all polite and eloquent, while his insanity slightly souring his mood, was all too good! Also, I loved his big *Vaiyan* appetite! Also, I loved how Launch is making her name well known to all men here in this story, even to Sir Piccolo! Haha, very nice! Things are only getting even more interesting! I can't' wait for the next one!
6/17/2020 c2 Becky L. Sly
I'm always mesmerized by your talent as a writer! You are building up the tension here so seamlessly! I can't wait until Count Vegeta finally shows up! Great chapter!
22 Page 1 2 Next »