for Papa Hood meet Mama Marinette

9/17 c2 Ao3user
Can I post this on Ao3? I will give you the credit and if you need to more info you can tell me,
9/17 c1 Ao3user
Hey there! Could I possibly use this fic on ao3? I'll give you your credit and if you need any more info, just tell me.
8/25 c2 12Codename-SN
YOU CAN'T SEE ME BUT I'VE BEEN GIGGLING FOR TEN MINUTES

i am in love with this whole fic
it is too precious my heart i cannot handle this
5/14 c2 29MysticalKC
I love it! :)
5/5 c2 3SakuraKoi
wow
5/1 c3 LadyMoon
Okay I'll say it again like I did when I reviewed beforehand to this story this is wonderful. I'm glad to see that you have continued with it even though you said it was complete but I'm glad. Like I said before I can see little drabbles happening just from how you have written the story and with how you've done this latest chapter thats not helping matters you've only made it worse. But, I digress like I said in my last review I'm not going to be like other people who hound you to write more that's your decision and nobody else's. Anyway I hope to see more if inspiration strikes you and I also hope you along with your family continue to stay safe during all this.
4/28 c2 LadyMoon
Ok I understand that you have this marked as complete and I respect that and I won't push because I understand that is one of the worst things you can do to a writer. But, honestly with the way you've written this I want to see more especially after that comment with Damien at the end where he's like ok I take it back I am impressed. Because that just leaves so much up in the air for possible chapters not even going into say a possible Ladybug appearance in Gotham (I'm just saying if you decide to continue this after reading this review). Anyway I enjoyed the story and your previous story which I reviewed as well and I can't wait to see what you write next I hope you and your family are staying safe as well.
4/28 c2 Guest
1.I am pretty sure Mari can't see scarecrow through the toxin, unless she thinks it's hawkmoth in which case ok
the f*** did DAMIAN WAYNE get impressed by some girl who acted violently because of fear toxin
old is Mari if she is this brave
's suit is already quite dark and it actually looks cool[but i agree with the robin statement, don't need to show to the whole world that he is your light, a bit weird]
4/28 c1 Guest
even if vigilantes are heroes, red hood is an anti hero.
he murders crooks and in under the red hood, he murdered so much bad guys, it's funny

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service