for Death Korp Quest

1/4/2021 c1 6King-Naberius
Finally had a chance to finish reading the entirety of the Chapter and to say you got me on board with this, that I can't wait for more glorious chapters to be released. There are some parts of chapter one that could be shortened down a bit but overall I can see going well. Hope you'll continue with the story.

p.s kinda now influenced to make my own MGE crossover fanfic now, but I'll have to wait and see on what to do. xD
5/23/2020 c1 Guest
How. The. F**k. Does. A .Las. Gun. Use. TRANQ. Rounds? IIRC las guns are laser guns that does not fire any sort of projectile...
Also, I know this is probably a one-shot, but who is that THING in the cave? Give her speech patterns she seems to be serving the ruinous powers. I mean, who else calls an Imperial soldier "the Emperor's dogs" and then try to kill him without him even showing a sign of hostility?
Is the world some sort of medieval agri-world? At least that's what the original MGE world seemed to be.
Are the mamonos on the Imperium's side or the Ruinous Power's? Will they becone faithful servants of the Emperor?
And finally, did someone Tzeenchian designed the random teleportation round?
5/13/2020 c1 3R.O.B. The Cool Guy
I love it when people take comics they see and put their own swing on the MC of the comic, bring about a new life to it. I think you should continue this in your own way for our boi RicedawgV2. Its a shame he hasn't been active in so long but if you continued this as a tribute to him then that'd be great! But that is up to you friend, don't let me tell you what to do, after all it is just a suggestion.
5/12/2020 c1 1Malgrath
What a good Krieger.
4/30/2020 c1 1nofirekiller123
i checked out the quest, gotta say i love it.
4/29/2020 c1 SomeAustralianDude
This is more heretical than the Horus heresy.
4/29/2020 c1 Guest
Heretical glory, this is great