for Senseless

10/24 c15 4ChiTown4ever
Oh this story was so good! I'm so glad I didn't find it until it was completed, waiting for updates might have done me in, ha!

I couldn't stop smiling at the fun little tie in to the old west Magnificent 7, with the cane. That was FANTASTIC. And when Vin showed them Ezra's "smiley face" target from the shooting range, I laughed. That was such a fun little way to show Ezra with his dry sense of humor was fully back.

I'm going to have to go read every story you have now, because this one was so much fun to read. And may or may not have made me unable to resist writing in a new fandom for the M7. :)
10/21 c1 ChiTown4ever
So I NEVER leave a review on the first chapter when I start reading. I wait until I'm caught up, or at least a few chapters in, but holy cow this story is so good already I had to leave a review.

The writing is sharp and exciting, the emotions are real, and well you can do no wrong with a story featuring Ezra, lol. I'm SO EXCITED I found this story and can't wait to read it all the way through.
7/11 c15 MAC
Jibber, if you are reading this, kudos for a great story! Full of angst and great interactions amongst the seven. I posted two days ago, but my review has not shown up and I do want you to know how much I appreciate your writing! MAC
7/9 c15 Kellya
Thanks for an enjoyable story. Hope you're doing okay.
7/9 c15 lunaz
Enjoyed this very much. Thank you.
7/9 c1 lunaz
Remarkable intense scene at end of chapter.
7/9 c15 120MaverickLover2
I have looked forward to every new chapter of this story - it was humorous, appropriately concerned, and exciting from the very beginning. Anybody that told you you couldn't write was dumb, blind, or stupid. Those that don't relish good fanfiction about our seven just can't see the quality and craftsmanship in the stories. Please, please keep writing. I would be truly heartbroken to think this was the last story you would ever grace us with. My most sincere compliments on a tale well told!
7/9 c15 MAC
Oh brava! Well done. I see you leapfrogged ahead a bit but that's fine, we still got to see the boys interacting in their dialogue and Ezra getting a teaser history from Travis (we all know whose initials those belong to!). A great story, thanks for the early promise of a happy ending because that opening chapter scared me half to death. You have a real flare for the dramatic! I like your 'string' of theme in this final chapter, revealing E's concerns and the boys' counter thoughts, and ending in a suitable triumph. Over all, loved your story and your storytelling again - hope all is well for you in RL. Looking forward to seeing more stories from you (I hope!). MAC
7/3 c14 277kstar
Sorry to hear about the concussion. Hope you are feeling better now.

Really liked this chapter. Ezra's bet was well played and very interesting.

Nice chapter.
7/1 c14 MAC
Sounds like there is a story there - about the initials on the cane. One you already wrote and I've forgotten? Or not? Meanwhile, this was low key but very satisfying; everyone had a moment or two and Ezra has the 'thank goodness I'm passed that mountain' feeling which I found lovely. Smile-worthy, even! I am sorry to hear about your concussion. I begin to think you live a very dangerous life - this is your second injury, the first ending in a cast on your arm/wrist some while ago. Be careful - for your own sake, but, also for your fans! We truly missed you! MAC
7/1 c14 mikiss
Glad you are doing better. Sounds like a story for another time concerning the walking stick.
7/1 c14 milesky1
Excellent chapter, and I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. This has been such a good story!
6/16 c13 Guest
Can't wait to hear the outcome - good chapter
6/16 c13 MAC
Oh no! You are going to torture US! You know we are all anxiously awaiting the outcome of this - and all that follows. Great scene, tension built excruciatingly and with great skill. Vin's little outburst and Chris' understanding and counsel all in character as were the glimpses, through Chris' eyes, of the rest of the individuals of the team. What a likable bunch and you show them so well. Reflecting on Ezra's fragile state in his absence was also sensitively displayed. I was engrossed by the moment between the doctor and Ezra and only wished you had not cut it short - but I understand the building of overall tension. You now have us on edge and... ouch, 'tbc' - oh, please don't make us wait another week! MAC
6/16 c13 Guest
But there is a purpose in prolonging ours. :D

Loved this chapter. Ezra showed real character growth in realizing that he won't have to go it alone, no matter the outcome. Vin also seems to be getting closer to dropping the guilt he feels.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »