for Superwomen of EVA Tribute: Shades of Saturday Mornings Past

5/22/2020 c3 4sketchfan
I miss when Netflix was the only streaming game in town and yiu had everything under one umbrella and when channels like cnx were a thing. All the best ways to gateway into great cartoons and anime
5/22/2020 c2 sketchfan
Surprised yiu hasn’t made a take kn the justice league cartoon intro or the xmen 90s cartoon then again not like there’s been super woman if Eva fics that could allow for it huh?
5/22/2020 c1 sketchfan
The super women of Eva fic series is always been a personal favourite but goddamn the wait for updates is just a chore, esp when fics like Martian Hikari haven’t gotten any in like forever to a point it got lampshades in an image. Another plus is the series of fan arts that portray the girls as muscular which esp makes sense for the likes Wonder Woman Rei or she hulk misato,yeah I’m a sucker for the amazonian beauty trope,sue me.
4/30/2020 c1 8Marco A. Salazar
Only a two-shot? Because seeing a few "episodes" of these shows would be interesting.

Another example of an opening: the "Superwomen of Eva" Nineties Saturday Morning Cartoon, trying way too hard to be "EXTREEEEEEEERMMMMMMMEEEEE". Ironically, the original Anime aired in '97, although I guess by then the "toyetic cartoon" concept was all but dead.
4/29/2020 c1 20Lexarius
Cool!
Nice homage to the old-school cartoons. Especially Alex Tooth’s style.

Now... following the Superfriends theme, Shinji, Toji and Kensuke could be the equivalent to Marvin, Wendy and Wonderdog!