for Ranma vs Predator

5/3/2020 c4 2Death of Snipers
Well, sad Akane didn’t bite it, but it’s also cool seeing the NWC being badasses. Though now very confused where we are in the timeline
5/3/2020 c3 Death of Snipers
Good thing for them if Akane is with Ukyo at the hospital. I gotta say you’re doing really well keeping a horror vibe without making the NWC incompetent. Looking forward to bingeing more!
5/3/2020 c2 Death of Snipers
Seeing as this seems to be pre-ki blasts, I’d say it’s fair that it’s stronger than Ryouga... plus it’s what needed to keep the tension high

The fight choreography is good, and while the discussions seemed a bit rushed, it’s cool the ways the weirdness of Nerima throws the predator off. Looking forward to more! And hoping that it gets at least 3 very specific kills (fingers crossed for Kuno, Akane, and Genma, but that’s just me)
5/3/2020 c1 Death of Snipers
Ooh! It’ll be interesting to see how the NwC stacks up, and where in cannon this is. If saffron has happened, then I feel like Ranma would destroy a predator, but if it’s pre-herb... who knows?

And it’ll be cool to see who gets picked off early. Kuno probably, but other than him...
5/2/2020 c7 shugokage
Nice job on this chapter!