for Dragon of the Spring

3/17 c4 1Grig9700
Shame that this thing didn't get far, it's a genuinely interesting story and I'd love to see the gradual growing fear/respect and overall reputation Sakura could burn into the shinobi world. (Also low key wana see where this possessive "Ino is *mine*" thing would go, the shipper in me loves the two too much not to be intrigued.)
9/16/2020 c4 4Saisaici - The Helper
Great story, i love you badass Sakura, i can't wait to read more of this story.
6/19/2020 c4 Guest guess
This is sooo goood i wish you continue it. I like that sakura is a bamf here,thank you for the hard work you did.
6/12/2020 c4 Saujana 2
need more chapter.
6/11/2020 c4 AstroKitty
Wow this is super cool! I can’t wait for more!

Maybe Sakura can get new clothes made out of metal thread to keep them from burning up so easily? She’d be a bit more conductive to lightning (unless it’s coated in something), but at least she’d be covered lol.
5/2/2020 c4 Suzululu4moe
I kinda pity Tazuna. Nice move with mission protocols x rage dragon intimidation tactics .

If there was more worm elements then naruto would probably be a great candidate for onilee. Ie Each time more than few shadow clone pop it causes irreversible amounts of minor Brain damage Hence why it’s in the forbidden scrolls .
5/2/2020 c3 Suzululu4moe
Lol the most or second most annoying genin team . Perfect for Experience practicing controlling her temper .
5/2/2020 c2 Suzululu4moe
No one messes with her ino. Though I wonder if Shikamaru in this fic is more polite about Ino and women. And if he’s experienced her rage .

Hah kakashi . Good things he’s well rounded in all fields
5/2/2020 c1 Suzululu4moe
Nice the dragon or konoha . Good job with Ino’s point of view.

Hmm I wonder how akamaru and shino’s bugs feel about her
5/1/2020 c1 Guest
Very cool concept, nice start as well. I’m assuming that Sakura doesn’t know about her power, or at least that she doesn’t know the full extent of it.
5/1/2020 c4 Hatenko
Great story, thanks :)
5/1/2020 c4 lazyguy90
This is tremendously fun.

I wonder if Sakura, given enough power up time, can beat down a Biju? Considering how straight up eldritch the Endbringers are compared to the relatively straightforward Biju, I can't see the Lung shard having too much trouble squaring up. Although them being made of Chakra might be annoying.
4/30/2020 c4 3NullSilver2005
Very interesting story that I hope continues.
4/30/2020 c4 corrinlone77
Good chapter.

Cheers
Corrin
4/30/2020 c4 4RagnartheSemiGreen
Haha, Sakura is done with absolutely everybody's shit. You'd better learn to show some respect, Elemental Nations, especially you, Sasuke.

Great chapter, Gremlin. I'm pleased to see this thread become it's own story. my thanks to your patrons.
19 Page 1 2 Next »