for The Witcher 3: The Man of Earth and The Lady of Time and Space

3/10/2021 c1 Astral killer
Update "A Volatile Change"
11/9/2020 c3 7RedHood001
I am loving the way you're going with the entire narrative. Your use of the first person pov and third person pov really adds more to the character being put into this world. The way the OC realized who he is was written very well. The sheer magnitude of that revelation and what it means for him... Brilliant!

I do love how he isn't made to be overpowered or strange but just enjoy his new childhood while also thinking about his future and how he's going to do good in the world. I do wonder how this will also change his overall appearance. I know his desire to not die but also protect Ciri would push him to a different direction. Skjall is already practising his sword stance and forms.

I also love the way you show the family moments that happens in his new life here. Skjall's dynamic with Hanna and Astrid. The latter's mischievous and cheeky personality really adds a wholesome sibling dynamic for Skjall. By the way, I know Skjall is already 'training' with the sword but I wonder if he would have a straight forward warrior path. Because he would need knowledge and I could honestly see him studying up as well as training to be a warrior.

Overall, very well done!
10/22/2020 c2 1EnigmaticHufflepuff
This story seems nice! And it's well written!
I also choose Cerys as queen , even tho, sadly it causes Crach to die. A necessary evil for a peaceful skellige.
6/3/2020 c1 Guest
Could you do a horizon zero dawn reincarnation fanfic as a machine like the corruptor or even a fanmade one cause that would be interesting keep in mind this is a suggestion case you need something new
5/28/2020 c3 phutsagons
After reading this chapter, I feel, I don't want it to end. So, please keep going I like your fic.
5/25/2020 c3 1Poseidon93
looking forward to what comes next!
5/6/2020 c2 Napoleaon665
Really like the chapter's.
Always refreshing when new witcher fanfics arrive.
Will enjoy reading more, cheers :D
5/2/2020 c2 Shress
As much as I like your fics I kinda wondered what happened to the dying light fic but things change
5/4/2020 c2 dupuymathieu
keep going men keep going
5/1/2020 c1 kopol
I really hope he become a mage ! there is so few witcher story with mage.