for END DxD (Continued)

8/27 c1 4BlankWhiteSky
Nicee thanks for picking this up looking forward to the next update!
7/15 c1 Reeses Chocolate
Update please
5/30 c1 ghostitan
please update is really good
5/23 c1 Leafy-tan
Thank god it got continued I was sad when it was ended ya know
5/9 c1 4GreekfanFT
You're off to a good start!

If you want some advice, make the chapters just a bit longer. Somewhere around 2.5k or 3k words, tops. Also, have a bit more dialogue, or narrate in a way that makes the readers to "see" what you're writing.

Anyhow, it's pretty good! Keep it up!
5/5 c1 Guest
Will he be able to survive in this world of war? Better question will they be able surive him.
5/3 c1 6ChaosDestruction
Hm, not bad. I think this could be quite a bit better if you went into a little more detail about what the characters are doing in the interim.
5/1 c1 rufus264
Glad you took it upon yourself to make sure this story continue on. Great chapter
5/1 c1 4Giblenator
Yeah I'm gonna drop this. Rias getting her problems solved by someone else and getting out of her marriage even though Riser won is bullshit.
5/1 c1 Phantom Thief of Hearts
it was somewhat illogical in the canon and will always be illogical even in fanfics.

Riser is not the worst character and I will never understand why many people hate him (the excuse that Issei is better than Riser is not useful both are the same, the only difference is that Issei is envious of Riser because he has a harem, besides there is no information OFFICIAL about Riser's past and what he was like before the canon)

I personally think it is stupid for Natsu to get involved in Rias's problems, it was really stupid for someone to intervene at the wedding when Riser won according to the rules, honestly that was very annoying but of course hyoudou is the protagonist if he does not like it something then you have to agree with him.

Also the one who is to blame is Rias (she is very negligent in her duties and did not prepare properly) and Issei (He does not understand and does not prepare for problems, he depends a lot on the plot) for being stubborn in not accepting defeat

This shows a great lack of respect for those involved and that the Gremory clan and its members do not respect the established agreements if the results are not convenient for them.

Note: I apologize if this offended you and I may think that I am a toxic Hater, but I am honestly sick of every fanfic having to use justification of any kind for the new lead (Natsu in this case) to get involved in the wedding. from Rias or any of Rias's problems
5/1 c1 Wolf1741