for Kuroinu's Women in my House: Season One

1/18 c12 Armsforme
pls fix the grammar of your story pls!
1/17 c12 1keybladelight
Can wait to see more you know you can make them watch star wars and MCU infinity saga if you make marco pay Disney plus also the new Wanda and vision his out so I guess this could make some of the kuroinu girls know about Disney plus and movies.
1/17 c12 58Perseus12
Wowsers, that was a good chapter.
1/17 c12 Guest
There are a lot of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors as well as shifts in tenses.
1/15 c11 SPARTAN-626
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh God the lost of pride and dignity here is gold! Hahahahahaha! But a moment of silence to honor the lost... so Marcos is gonna help and work with Olga now nice. Now they get to learn about WW2, should be interesting with seeing their reactions to what they learn and any WW2 shows/films they could watch. Interesting at the end there and nice work as always
1/15 c11 Perseus12
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha~! Marcos' 'Give me the hug' move on Ruu-Ruu reminded me of Austin Power 1997 movie about Doctor Evil saying to his son Scott Evil: 'Give me a hug' which I really love that part. Great chapter. *Thumbs UP!* I'll wait to read the next chapter.
1/15 c11 1keybladelight
Well I wonder what the kuroinu women will learn from earth culture or history can you make them watch some documentary of WW1 and WW2 and the atomic that explode in Japan on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
1/3 c10 keybladelight
Well i read the entire story since its season one that mean that their will be more of these stories i hope that the kuroinu women's watch the star wars series the movies the TV show and the new Disney plus show and the MCU series.

I hope ruu ruu play some final fantasy games like ffxv and ffvii remake.

I hope that you make the next chapter.
1/2 c4 keybladelight
I'm ready your story and I'm really interested what will happen next a reverse isekai it's always rare to read it especially a fanfic but the true thing that i cry his the OC had to sacrifice his saving money and said goodbye to the PS5 and new games i have pity for him to say goodbye to the PS5.
12/26/2020 c10 Axccel
Alicia needs to be euthanized. She's clearly rabid.
12/13/2020 c10 ilidankseng
Hi, i'm Stiven, the religious one, so... I don't want sound so bad but i think that there are people who says the reading is long and hard read and so... But think this, mostly of the wrinting is un chat with him and the others... So i will say, please don't say to much from that... Like just read it... If you see like Is hard to read... Well you can leave, i talk for me friend

Ahora sí, ya se pueden ir ala chota

So now... I Will be wachting the Reviews
11/12/2020 c10 Look2020
Good Chapter!
11/7/2020 c10 58Perseus12
Good chapter as always. *Thumbs UP!*
11/7/2020 c10 1Azrael The Deplorable
There is really no reason for this story to be rated M for mature. The most I seen was cursing and talking about titty sizes. If there was something I miss, please tell me.
11/7/2020 c10 4Monster King