for Too Ugly To Be Loved

8/24/2020 c4 11Jaqui The Girl Spix Macaw
Wow, you've improved and I liked the humor you bring to each story and one question: is Nigel a hyacinth macaw?

Great idea to give Nigel the same disease that Blu has

8/20/2020 c1 1monsterjamvadim
Ok
8/20/2020 c1 1TheBlueMacawCz
Great idea for a plot! I really love darl stories, can't wait to see what happens next.
8/20/2020 c4 8Lilmacaw
Nooooo Blu poor one ahhhh I'm going to cry garrrrr I want to hug him! :c
Ahem, em, well, I really like this story, although, yes something I, had um...a bit of, doubts, with Jewel out of nowhere being rude, because...I don't know it was, precisely out of nowhere, was it because she really only felt shame for Blu at the beginning? Or why? But whatever um, I can't wait to see what's next cuz also the fact of Blu and Nigel being kinda similar, is really nice yea :3
8/19/2020 c4 17RiodanJaneiro97
Wow! It was worth the wait I’ll give you that! It was brilliant! Can’t wait to read the next one!
5/19/2020 c3 11Jaqui The Girl Spix Macaw
las palabras de Blu son muy ciertas y muy hirientes (yo lo se porque esas palabras me las digo a mi misma) continua escribiendo amigo

5/18/2020 c3 29Proffesor Ass Spiders
The reviews aren't showing for me, unacceptable. I will delete this review if the new reviews become visible.
5/18/2020 c3 17RiodanJaneiro97
I only started reading stories on here again quite recently as I’ve been fairly busy. But your story is very intriguing and I love the unique quality that you added within the storyline and I can’t wait to read more! Keep it up!
5/17/2020 c3 deadaccountuknow
very nice
also i have a monologue for blu that he could say to jewel.
its something about saying how sorry cant fix everything

you might know me
5/8/2020 c2 11Jaqui The Girl Spix Macaw
awwww ... you made me cry in this chapter (• ̩̩̩̩_ • ̩̩̩̩)

I swear that Blu's conversation reached my heart, those words are what I have always said because I have a disability and an illness and I am not very attractive, but blue is different (although I feel identified) I loved the change you made with jewel
he behaved differently with blu and I don't judge him for being a pet

do not stop writing friend because I already liked your story in my favorites and the title is perfect

5/8/2020 c1 Jaqui The Girl Spix Macaw
hello i am jaqui and this is the first comment i write in your story

poor Blu has a disease and I imagine his face distorted your story is great keep writing
and thanks for your comments

5/3/2020 c2 Deadaccount273
i got handsome lungs, that's why I'm handsome on the inside
5/3/2020 c2 3AgentGunderson1
I feel so bad for Blu :(((( that poor thing.