FanFiction.Net
for The Next Great Adventure

10/11/2020 c5 2Thundramon
Feanor is a great character and his moments of growth this chapter are allowing some of Harry's characteristics to shine through but Feanor still seems a lot like an OC, this is supposed to be Harry Potter reborn into another world so I am hoping some of Harry shine through like his previous life's memories.

Otherwise I am genuinely enjoying this fic, Thank you for the awesome consecutive updates. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
10/11/2020 c5 Naiden
Excellent chapter!
10/11/2020 c5 okami321
best story I read so far in good while
10/11/2020 c4 irislxi
I love your story.
Continued
10/10/2020 c4 1ArchAngel319
Thanks again P-D for another awesome chapter. I loved every little thing about this chapter and can't think of any criticism that would help make it better. I'm really excited to see where this story is going and I don't think I've ever read a Inheritance cycle fanfiction where the main protagonist helps Brom hunt down the Forsaken. I'm really excited to see how this idea and ark of the story plays out. I'm also curious if your going to have Harry/feanor romance Saphira later in the story or Aria. If you do any romance/fluff later in the story that is. Anyway, best wishes and hopes towards your grandfathers heath and I wish you the best of luck with your next chapter. As always, have fun writing.
10/9/2020 c4 3apocalyps24
I believe the visible part of algaesia is about the size of the continental north America but I may be wrong
10/9/2020 c2 kronos797
you know it took a while for it to click but did you get feanor from lotr. as in faenor the greatest elf to ever live.
10/9/2020 c4 3Nariem
Great story, though werent Forsworn and their dragons names erased from existence by magic?
10/9/2020 c4 Hadrian.Caeser
Lovely
9/24/2020 c3 2Pinkypi
I LOVE it, I kept asking myself after the change would he choose a partner now in terms of dragon and rider and if he did who would he choose cuz the only option that pops into mind is Arya. The growing pain here is I feel like both being bonded and unbonded would have amazing potential. His magic has done some amazing things so far so being able to bond after the fact should be easily doable.
9/21/2020 c2 kronos797
hedwig should obviously be his dragon. Harry's in eragon he needs a dragon, might as well be hedwig. i think the pairing should be arya.
9/17/2020 c3 okami321
I like it
9/15/2020 c2 Kryn Womble
Oh I jumped the gun way too fast, Harry is a baby...I thought he was dropping in as a full grown adult.
9/7/2020 c3 ddsurvivor
Thanks for the chapter.

Was not expecting animagus form of a dragon so early on. Like that your putting out more detail to form a better story later on. Such as life events, abilities and friendships that Feneor will have.
8/21/2020 c3 Firearcher27805
I love this and can't wait to see how progresses from here.
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »