FanFiction.Net
for The Next Great Adventure

8/13/2020 c3 Guest
This is simply asking and it is refreshing to finally read another inheritance cycle crossover. Brings me back memories.
8/12/2020 c3 A Guest
Now that I've reaad this chapter... I think now dragons may be on the list of possible pairings, right?
8/12/2020 c3 A Guest
Ok, I didn't completely expect that, I believed we would have healed Glaedr from what you said. I prefer what you did though, much better than that, and a nice surprise.
8/11/2020 c1 Guest
inteeresting...
8/11/2020 c2 A Guest
I love your story. I'm thinking... did you add some Silmarillion lore there, with the naming?
As for the pairings, better bring an OC or somehow maybe someone from HP, albeit last one is a bit forced.
8/12/2020 c3 Azros
awesome chapter... wasnt expecting him to be a dragon too... looking forward to how this plays out!
8/12/2020 c3 HeraldOfSilence
For the pairing I would suggest Angela. She is known to be long lived and potentially immortal like the elves and she is also an actual witch. I assume that Harry will eventually get his memories back and so Angela would be something he is familiar with from his old life. She is also somewhat a wanderer and enjoys being a part of interesting events which I feel would appeal to Harry. I am really interested in where this story will go in the future. Keep up the good work!
8/12/2020 c2 2Acheron Agrotera
Yes you should have Hedwig. Hedwig is awesome and anyone who doesn't like her is a monster. Personally i don't think you should add anyone from HP verse bit Hedwig. Aria would be a cool pairing. Oc characters can add or take away from a story. If you use them door have them overshadow the main character. Anyway i like the story so far but i haven't read charter 3 yet so... Anyway thanks for writing this.
A.A.
8/12/2020 c3 Hadrian.Caeser
Nice
8/11/2020 c2 a.bonetti92
Is a very beautiful story. I think that Arya is the best pairing. And please don't put other characters of Harry Potter, I think is a eragon story with a only one character with a different magic.
8/11/2020 c2 irislxi
I like your story
Continued
8/10/2020 c2 Naiden
Thanks for the update.

I would love to read a Harry/Arya pairing.
8/10/2020 c2 Ellaxarion
Lovely to see another chapter. I am, however, noticing many punctuation errors. No idea if it is Fanfiction's upload format causing the problems, but there are many, many errors. Also, in some places, words seem to be rather strangely capitalised. Normally, I wouldn't have bothered to write, but the capitalisation of "riders" in the latter half of the chapter irked me something fierce. I hope you understand, that "Riders" and riders have entirely different connotations in this universe. On the topic if pairings, it depends on how you are aging Harry. I don't remember the Inheritance Cycle's lore anymore, but I don't anything about growth was mentioned in the books, other than development of quirks and specialities. Furthermore, due to the pace of the story, little is known about what Harry's mindset itself is. Is he Harry, the wizard; Harry, the elfling; Fëanor, the past wizard; Fëanor, the elfling; or some combination of the same? Until I realise what path the story takes, I will refrain from matchmaking. On the topic of another crossing over, I have to say that Hedwig and Luna are the staples of Fanfiction, and for a very good reason. It would be lovely to have them, but a reformed, yes reformed, Tom Riddle can fit well into this too, becoming the "edgier" protector that I envision him as. It is, of course in your hands, including the orientation of the pairing, and the gender and identity of the companion(s). Furthermore, I know this may seem to be a stupid question, and possibly spoiler-y, bit do you aim to make Fëanor an Argetlam? Cuz that has a major impact on the aforementioned too. As for suggestions, unless you have something that drives the story forward, I would recommend that you don't focus entirely on chapters that sort of disregard whom I assume to be the protagonist. Then again, it has been just two chapters and I may just be too presumptuous. It would be interesting to see his interactions with the (forgotten the term for them) souls/spirits of the dragons and the trees of the forest, as it was implied that Du Weldenvarden itself was partially sentient, much like Hogwarts. In the end, of course, it's your story and you decide what to do with it. I hope you are keeping well and safe in these times, and continue to do so. Let's hope science is wrong here, and this pandemic doesn't drag on as long as it's projected to do so. Thanks for sharing and stay safe!
8/10/2020 c2 Hadrian.Caeser
Love it. I think that this is the first time that I have read a story about the ancient history of the elves in inheritance circle
8/6/2020 c1 3jiubantai-taicho
Ok interesting concept and I hope to see more also I hope Harry gets a fast relationship with Arya maybe taking Faölins place in her heart and actually staying with her maybe if possible have a harem lol but if not just being with Arya. Perhaps he hatched a Dragon maybe Saphira or perhaps he just finds a secret egg a wild dragon that wouldn’t have hatched or perhaps a hidden or forgotten egg from before the fall that would have died without finding his/her rider(we know this could have happened to the eggs in the vault) anyway I hope to see what will happen.
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »