for Happy to be Stuck with You

11/11/2020 c1 Skimball4
That was just what I needed—so sweet and typical of the boys.
7/31/2020 c1 jublke
Now I’m going to have that song stuck in my head all day...lol. :)
6/8/2020 c1 130Les Kinagies
Hello! I'm French and I love all your stories (even if I put very few reviews in English because it's not necessarily natural for me to write in English - I find it's easier to translate -)! So I was wondering if it would be possible to get permission to translate all your fanfictions. ( mentioning of course the fact that you're the real author and that I'm just a modest translator). Moreover, I also translate for people who don't want to or can't. And I'm sure they would be very happy to read your writings.
Thanks to you for your writings, I'm looking forward to your answer!
5/8/2020 c1 314Fat Puppy
Awww, I loved this so much. Perfect for a quarantine read. AND AND AND...I was (still am actually) a HUGE Huey fan in the 80’s, so yeah! LOL! This is great. Might have to read it again.
5/7/2020 c1 DearHart
*SQUEEEEEEE!* This was SOOO good! Thank you so so so so SO much! XOXOXOXOXO
5/6/2020 c1 589K Hanna Korossy
Yeah, I've been waiting for a virus fic! I can see them getting cabin fever during it. And of course they'd be sheltering together.
Lot of hospitals aren't allowing anyone in but the patient. But maybe things are safer in small-town Kansas?
I love that Dean plans an escape for Sam's birthday, even if Sam ends up having to do the driving. And that he brought along all the fixings for the birthday. Don't they still have Rufus' cabin? I figure they'd have inherited it from Bobby, not that we've seen it since. But a vacation home is such a nice idea. Like Dean wishing for sand to stick his toes in.
Very nice. Thank you for the gift for Sam's birthday!
5/5/2020 c1 1Ginza
This was so wonderful to read! I'm really happy to see something SPN from you! I love everything about this, poor Dean with a busted hand being grumpy was adorable, and how sweet of him to cook all that for Sam's birthday with a cast. I absolutely love when they both told off the girl in the waiting room. This is the first SPN quarantine fic I've seen and it's great.

The ending was wonderful and almost made me tear up. I love the last couple paragraphs. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing this!
5/5/2020 c1 23Dextolan
Great story!
5/4/2020 c1 Pets Heart
Yesterday. My thought:
I wonder if anyone will write a Sam birthday story during the Corona virus.
Today: notification of your story.
Did I mention you're fantastic?
I laughed a lot for the minimum social distance Naziskin, I met these people and once I almost quarreled. I must remember the "shhh" of the Winchester brothers.
A truly adorable story, warm and relaxing like a fleece blanket. There is nothing we love more than knowing our boys to do nothing, just together, calm and relaxed.
5/4/2020 c1 1Sherylyn
I love alllll of this! Thanks so much for giving us a Sammy birthday just the way he'd want it. It's perfection - other than Dean's injury, but he made it work anyway! 3
5/4/2020 c1 2mtwin
I’m so glad you wrote this! It’s a wonderful bright spot. Just the boys in the waiting room was great, but Dean’s birthday plan for Sam was so sweet.
5/3/2020 c1 Jenjoremy
Oh I loved this so very, very much. The conversation between the boys in the waiting room was perfect! Dean being so bratty and Sam always patient and reasonable. But then Dean turned around and made Sammy's birthday wonderful even with a broken hand. I will admit, I pouted a bit when I got several updates in a row for a story from a DIFFERENT FANDOM but I am thrilled that you are back with a SPN story. This is definitely worth a reread or two.
5/3/2020 c1 jham768
Thank you for making me smile. Loved this!
5/3/2020 c1 JaniceC678
Wow, what a warm, wonderful and delightful story! (And the first SPN quarantine fic I've come across, LOL!) Just a total brotherly love schmoopy-fest. I even teared up a little near the end with Sam's thoughts. Love it!
5/3/2020 c1 stedan
That was a very satisfying story. I really enjoyed reading it. I hope Sams birthday wish becomes true. One way or another.
23 Page 1 2 Next »