for Leverage Meets COVID-19

8/6 c10 197Daisyangel
Love this story and love how it ended.
7/29 c10 631221bookworm
Aww - really enjoyed the whole story! Especially their observations about each other! Great work!
7/10 c10 24cosette141
Awwwwwwwwwwww! How adorable! And when the last song turned out to be Never Gonna Be Alone I was like omg! It really is the perfect song for the group, isn’t it? 3

I loved this story, and this last chapter is my favorite part! So sweet and I love that Parker threw a party, and not only that, even Eliot joined in on the fun and danced. So sweet. I also liked not only your touch on how yes, things are slowly getting back to normal, but you still have to wear masks! And at the same time, this made me smile at the thought that it is getting better, and we’re on our way to being truly free of this chaos. Thanks for a reminder that this won’t last forever :) also the “don’t even think about it” part of the fridge had me laughing hahaha I love the humor. Amazing job with this!
7/5 c3 1novisha.rivera.1
I am at work with a case of the giggles ! I am only up to ch 3 but u have caught the "stuck in the house mania" perfectly. To be honest I wish I wasn't "esential"
6/29 c9 197Daisyangel
I just read the last couple of chapters on a break at work and I had to bite my lip so hard to keep from laughing out loud pretty much all of this chapter so I wouldn't disturb my co-workers. Loved it!
6/25 c9 cosette141
What an adorable way to end this chapter! So very sweet! And omg poor Hardison but that was so funny! xD also I died when I read that they named the doll “Eliotta” after Eliot, omg I can’t xD xD
6/24 c9 5Fox Boss
Poor Hardison. HAHAHAHAHA!
6/22 c7 cosette141
Omg lol Hardison’s gonna faint xD
5/30 c6 cosette141
Ooh a cliffhanger! I’m excited to see what’s inside! Hahaha the beginning of this has me laughing hysterically, your banter with them is perfect and Sophie completely content organizing her shoes was so perfect ahahaha! Glad Parker’s finally on the adventure she wanted! ;)

I also love how the three of them are having a heart to heart, and especially that it’s about Sophie! Love how we’re getting her to be open and honest (well.. we’re starting to xD). Can’t wait to see what their adventure turns into! :)
5/29 c6 Guest
'Eliot still couldn't get over how weird she looked in normal person clothing.' Great line and so true to the show too.
5/23 c5 197Daisyangel
Loving this!
5/18 c4 Guest
Paying the oldest, so Mom and Pop can be sane, to watch the younger siblings - classic!
5/18 c5 24cosette141
Hahahaha yup that went about as well as I thought it would xD I love how Parker is ending up injured in random ways, just like a kid! Haha:) I love the nice touch of Parker not understanding what babysitting is and liked that Eliot got the chance to rescue her ;) ..even if he was the one that caused the danger hahaha. Love my Eliot and Parker cuteness! :)) can’t wait for the next chapter!
5/17 c4 9PegasusWingsVW
lolz...what happens next
5/17 c4 24cosette141
HAHAHA five thousand dollars to babysit oh my god yup that sounds accurate xD xD oh jeez you’ve got them down perfectly I could see this so clearly in my head! And I gasped when Hardison spilled Sophie’s tea cause damnnnnnn she’s gonna kill him lol! Oh is she gonna do some neurolinguistic programming on him? Hahaha! And I can’t wait to see Eliot babysit those two! Also YES to the making trump think zebras get their stripes on stripe farms, can you please actually have Hardison do something to confuse trump more than he already is? I’d love to see something Hardison does end up on the news HahahaxD awesome chapter!
24 Page 1 2 Next »