for Washed Out

4/20 c10 Guest
It's a good story but you went too much back & forth, so several times things didn't make any sense. Maybe next time, try writing yourself a rough draft of your time outline, to help keep you on the track you want to be. Also, getting a Beta never hurts to clean up spelling, grammar & other various errors. But pretty solid effort and your original characters & story idea were good. Great job!
12/18/2020 c1 LadyViolet2112
Great story! Very imaginative. Nice ending
12/13/2020 c10 5Bell 1
Basically, a sweet story, but the abuse parts were not so cool, nor sweet.

It was a bit of a strange story at the same time, but nothing bad... definitely different. I enjoyed this Caius though. I couldn't believe the ten year jump though... the revelation as to why was very sad... and horrifying.

OH! And the abuse Bella endured before she was fifteen was horrendous! Then to find out what became of two babies, heart wrenching! I was never more happy to see character deaths as I was for the two responsible.

I was especially happy to see what came to be for Charlie! 3 :D

I'm so happy Bella's and Livi's lives are on the right path now without the horrors of their past now. And Caius seems so much better of a person with his mate in his life.
10/15/2020 c8 tinkermist99
Plz update
10/14/2020 c8 Guest
Please update so good
10/12/2020 c3 traceybuie
Edweird and Malice being dead is a relief. But I'm sure hoping we see Renee and Phil tortured and killed for what they did to Bella and Livi.
Bella is very possessive of Caius already, I see. Thanks for writing and sharing.
10/12/2020 c2 traceybuie
Renee is even more disgusting than I thought. ugh... Selling your granddaughter? ugh...
Bella seems to have an increasing temper as she goes while Caius seems to be calming down as he goes. :) Thanks for writing and sharing.
10/12/2020 c1 traceybuie
Renee is an awful awful person in this story. I worry about that little 3 year old in her custody. Jasper, Rose and Esme were kind to Bella on her birthday. I like them. But Alice and Edward are both twats. ugh... Caius is definitely an action before words kind of guy. Thanks for writing and sharing.
10/11/2020 c3 Guest
Please update love this
10/11/2020 c2 1B4bidden
wishing 4 more
9/12/2020 c2 tinkermist99
pls update
6/12/2020 c2 asia.joanna.7334
Omg omg Omg Omg Omg Omg i love it. That story is ameizing and crazy Great chapter I hope you update really soon
6/12/2020 c2 Navywife07
Please update soon
5/4/2020 c1 asia.joanna.7334
Omg omg Omg Omg i love it. That story is ameizing. Really interesting start, I can't wait next chapter, i hope you update soon