for Close to your Chest

8/19 c7 Tilty.bbb
This was a fantastic read well done
7/15 c1 wendy98586740
Thanks for your writing. I enjoy it very much especially love this patient version Caius.
5/16 c7 Anonymouse
I have recently found your stories and I have become super addicted to them. I have read them all and I cannot wait for you to write more!
3/26 c7 5Bell 1
I enjoyed this story very much, but there was so much heartache for Bella in this, which ended up hurting her mate. :(

I loved the new bonds Bella had, when she accepted and realized she could trust in them. :)

Based upon what happened in this story, I am not at all upset about the character deaths... maybe the humans, but at the same time, they turned out quite awful. :(
3/11 c1 LadyViolet2112
Question. If Esme found her mate, why did she tear Bella apart? That part is confusing.
2/13 c6 Navywife07
Please update
10/27/2020 c5 7Sassy Mami
I though Esme left Carlisle, that is what Carlies was mumbling when he was hurting Bella. That Esme had found her mate there in Voltera. If that’s the case then why is Esme mad now? She can be upset about Edward but why Carlisle?
10/16/2020 c6 tinkermist99
Plz update
10/16/2020 c6 1My Eyez Are Watching Everyone
this story so much!
10/15/2020 c6 1B4bidden
Dam loved this chapter alot, can't wait to read more
10/14/2020 c6 Guest
Please update love this story
10/12/2020 c3 traceybuie
Wow! Unexpected Sulpicia guilty of all the crimes... This Volturi group, or Caius really, doesn't mess around. Carlisle ash... Edward ash... Sulpicia ash... Aro ash...
Bella is pretty calm. I wonder if she heard and understood all of the conversations around her while she was changing. Thanks for writing and sharing.
10/12/2020 c2 traceybuie
I knew Edward would pull some shit. I expected it. But Carlisle's stunt was unexpected. I hope they both burn.
Charlie and Jacob are both disgusting abusive pigs. ugh... Did they buy the "Bella dying" act? I want them punished somehow, but I also don't want to see/hear from either of them again. I'm torn. Horrible mother Renee gave Bella awful advice. I wonder if she was scared of Charlie.
Now the whole Whitlock family tree is a pleasant surprise, but Caius is not amused at the moment.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
10/12/2020 c1 traceybuie
Edward and Alice are controlling pricks aren't they? I don't like either one of them at all.
Caius helped Bella a lot, then just when he realized who Bella was to him, she decides to leave? Come on Caius fight to get to know her at least.
Bella started out extremely attracted to Caius and now she just wants to leave the country? Can those two ever have their intentions towards each other line up? LOL
Thanks for writing and sharing.
10/12/2020 c3 1My Eyez Are Watching Everyone