for Close to your Chest

10/11/2020 c3 Navywife07
Please update loving it
10/11/2020 c3 Guest
Please update soon love this story
10/10/2020 c2 1B4bidden
would love to read more
9/13/2020 c2 tinkermist99
pls update
7/24/2020 c2 2MsDawnSilver-Knife
Really love this story, and am hoping you can update soon ;). I am always on the look out for a good Bella/Caius story, and this looks like it is really headed for favorite territory :D
6/22/2020 c2 Navywife07
Please update soon
6/12/2020 c2 babesbraves
Wow I love the twists and turns! You never know what's going to happen next, I love it.
6/12/2020 c2 asia.joanna.7334
Omg omg Omg Omg Omg Omg i love it. Another great chapter I hope you update really soon
6/12/2020 c1 1courtneyc1108
I was just thinking of this story this morning. Great timing
Will have to check out how else to get updates like this story a lot.
6/11/2020 c1 JessyM83
Was the telling of Bella’s story between her and Rosalie, because you seemed to have forgotten you had everyone else in the house. Her secret is not exactly safe with Rosalie if everyone heard it.
You seem to have conversations taking place forgetting about vampire hearing. Edward on the plane would have heard Rosalie referring to Bella’s discomfort around him. Despite that, it seemed you had Alice conversing as though she heard none of that sitting next to them.
There are several incomplete sentences. For example ‘You are awake and from the looks of you.’ From the looks of you what. Bella looks out the window feeling uncomfortable. Next sentence she must have fallen asleep. The use of two different words denoting the same thing. Emmett called from towards the back of the plane. Towards, is not required.
Why are the Cullens asking about Bella’s injury, they were in the house when she told the story. You made no indication they were not or is the reader to guess. This story full of inconsistencies, and grammar needs work.
5/19/2020 c1 ldjkitten
Really good story. I hope you decide to continue it.
5/5/2020 c1 Missysue32
So, So Good and I Need More! PLEASE!
5/4/2020 c1 asia.joanna.7334
Omg omg Omg Omg i love it Really interesting start, I can't wait next chapter, i hope you update soon
5/3/2020 c1 Navywife07