FanFiction.Net
for Quarantine with Gilbert Blythe

2/16 c7 bibliophilia1
I'd so enjoy reading the rest of this story! I hope you will finish it sometime!
2/23/2022 c4 Denie1943
Please continue this unique story...and stay well!
1/17/2022 c7 Guest
I’m not sure if this story is complete. I would love to see more if you have more to share!
1/2/2022 c7 Guest
Such a great story! Please keep writing!
9/10/2021 c7 15Curlieque
So this is a really interesting take on the Anne -Gilbert relationship. I hope you are able to finish it someday.
7/20/2021 c3 Denie1943
Such a good story. Hope you are well and will continue writing. Thanks for sharing.
4/13/2021 c7 Denie1943
I truly hope you are well and not ill with the virus. I'm crazy about this story and hopeful you will continue. Thanks for sharing.
11/5/2020 c7 3DW.618
Wow! This Roy is a horrible person! What sort of entitled jerk spits in a delivery driver's face...even if jealousy is the motivation? Wow! No wonder that night's events (as well as the other night's event) has been a wall between Anne and Gilbert.

PLEASE tell me that you are going to continue writing more of this story...PLEASE?
11/5/2020 c6 DW.618
I love that your Anne writes fanfiction. And Gilbert's stream of choice words at the technology was fun! Plus Phil's gift was a good modern touch. I know there needs to be a downturn to the story, but hope that you don't let Gilbert get AS sick here as he was in canon.
11/5/2020 c5 DW.618
Such a heavy conversation...long overdue.
11/5/2020 c4 DW.618
They DEFINITELY need to talk!
11/5/2020 c3 DW.618
Love the WhatsApp chat between Gilbert and Phil!
11/5/2020 c1 DW.618
This is a great modern AU of AOGG. I'm really enjoying the way you are weaving these characters together along with the COVID setting. Gilbert's disdain of Whats-his-face is perfect.
9/27/2020 c7 Guest
Of course Roy is an anti mask douchebag! And a creep with control issues. I'm glad anne heard the alarm bells and kicked him out. I love that Gilbert hand sewed his own mask. The comment about someone manipulating him, was that Christine? I keep waiting for anne and Gil to give into the ust since this story is rated M but they are slowly getting there, I think.
9/27/2020 c7 DrinkThemIn
I have been jonsing for this allll day but was too busy. Such a fantastic chapter! Roy is a dick and an anti-masker one too. Does he end up on a ventilator? So mean but kind of deserving!

Gilbert seems to be okay but I’m very worried that you’ll stick to canon and have him damn near die. Wah! (Kidding - secretly I’d love it). They are talking now at least. :)

So neither Anne nor Gilbert have an appetite... ruh roh!
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »