for The McGee Family Hunkers Down - Response to the Quarantine Writers

9/26/2020 c1 Guest
Reported for being playgerised from another website ie: work of another author.
9/20/2020 c1 NeedToKnow
Misspatchesmom's latest fic Reconnecting has been Playgerized from another fan fiction web sight.
Bohogal1998
8/20/2020 c1 Guest
Be very careful who you choose to interact with and support. The writer known as Bohogal1998 (formerly Hippiechic81 and awchic) has been the one who started all of the crap. She started whining and then getting really ugly when reviewers left less than glowing (false) praise on her works. They were respectfully trying to help her improve and correct errors in her stories. SHE got defensive and mean. Then she started spamming other authors with PM promoting her stories over the works of others. She has now resorted to leaving "guest" reviews because she has been blocked by many other authors. Her latest is to copy story titles, ideas, and plot lines from the authors with whom she has created all the fake drama to get attention to herself. She is truly a freak disciple of the attention whore P.P
7/28/2020 c1 Fan
It's a shame that you've marked this as complete. I would love to read more of the adventures of Tim and the twins in lockdown. Too cute!
7/9/2020 c1 ReBohogal1998
I am at the point that I believe this person is doing some of the "hateful posting of guest reviews" herself to get attention. misspatchesmom1 Twitter. June 20.
7/7/2020 c1 Guest
Do you want to read stories that are like MissPatchesMom's but even better? Check out my (Bohogal1998) latest Let Freedom Ring and The Lake Is Calling. I promise I won't disappoint.
6/1/2020 c1 47Gottahavemyncis
Sweet and funny!
5/29/2020 c1 39magensby
Sounds quite like a house with toddlers, getting into everything and adding no to their vocabulary. Thnx for the read.
5/23/2020 c1 13Sitting Ducki
I've been working on one with Tony, Tali and Ziva but didn't think about how Time would handle it. Good look into their lives but I assumed Dee would be with the kids while Tim was stuck elsewhere being he has to be out in the public lol
5/8/2020 c1 Momcat
Hello, I guess that this is the first time I read one of your stories, and this was fun! I can imagine Tim having a hard time with his twins, Morgan seems to be her mother's girl though while Johnny is more like his dad. I remember going through hard times when my kids were young but at least they were eight years apart, although my eldest is autistic and she had very difficulty getting used to have a younger brother. Hope to find a new fanfic soon. Take care, be safe..
5/9/2020 c1 Quarantine Writing Challenge
You did a good job showing the chaos that parents during this time are dealing with every day. :) It is definitely wild! You had a lot of ideas and brought them together in amusing fashion.

Thank you for participating in the Quarantine Writing Challenge. It is appreciated!
5/7/2020 c1 Suzy Q1068
Poor Tim. He certainly has a lot of patience dealing with 2 head strong 2 year olds. They don't call them the terrible twos for nothing. I guess with a block of time at home it would be tempting to try and get some projects done, but really, painting a room with two year old twins not under close supervision by someone?
Well, he did a more than decent job of child care. I know Tim would be an awesome and patient Daddy, but it would be easier with Delilah there to distract and occupy their attention.
Cute, cute story. And I like to think that Tony, Ziva and Tali are together at last. Picturing picnics and holidays with all the families together, including Jimmy and Breena and Victoria (and a new baby, Donnie Palmer?) with Uncle Ducky and Uncle Jethro. Thank you.
5/5/2020 c1 110Dixie Dewdrop
You did such a great job highlighting typical parent battles and the thought processes of little kids. Poor Tim! I loved his comparison between arresting suspects or convincing his 2 year old to have lunch.
5/5/2020 c1 47JessicaRae95
This is hilarious. McGee would be an awesome dad, but I can see him being the type to get really frazzled. He'd be so funny in quarantine. He is my favorite underrated NCIS character. Well done!
5/5/2020 c1 71lakemountain
I enjoyed reading this chapter. :D
That story was really hilarious !
Thanks for sharing. :)