for The Loud House: Ace of Spades

8/22/2020 c2 700mary.okeeffe.16
I'm impressed you added Good Burger, Nasty Burger, and Yahoo Soda.
8/22/2020 c1 mary.okeeffe.16
Nicely done.
8/14/2020 c43 Omnios
What a ride. Love the twist ending. In your Teenage Robot fic, will you kill of Princess Vega? She's a favorite one-off character of mine. (Watch 'Escape from Cluster Prime' to see her.) Speaking of Teenage Robot, it takes place in the 2070's.
8/13/2020 c43 Rodney
So will the maximum curly saga come out still in Q4 2020 or will be out earlier since you finished this story
8/13/2020 c43 2SuperSonicBros123
i admit, it is a better ending than that stunt you've pulled, but it isn't exactly as i thought it would turn out to be. thankfully it was good enough that you'll still have me as your fan.

and for the record, becarefull with how you would describe yourself, as others would would end up feeling bad about themselfs, myself included if i didn't know better.
8/13/2020 c43 RobTobiasRoger
Can’t wait for the maximum Curly saga
8/10/2020 c40 Guest
That was by far the grossest worse than when curly raped Rhonda
8/10/2020 c40 11OMAC001
Wow, this was quite...a downer. Can't wait to see what happens next!
8/10/2020 c40 Raptr264
That was pretty intense, man. It’s pretty gruesome to imagine what you wrote for this chapter.
8/10/2020 c40 13GennaiArakida-XIV
What a way to go though...but how did Ace cheat? I kept reading the chapter over and over, but I'm stumped!
8/10/2020 c40 2SuperSonicBros123
OKAY, it's bad enough you had to go as far as MAKE Lincoln kill Stella like that, but to everyone else as well?! you better HOPE you make a FAR better ending then THIS, or you will end up losing a fan!
8/7/2020 c39 Roger
I don’t think even Stella realizes her dad was cheating on her mom with different women so if Lincoln was able to expose this she’d forgive Lincoln
8/7/2020 c39 Guest
Is the next chapter going to be another fight scene or is it the end where Lincoln ends up talking to dib membrane
8/7/2020 c39 11OMAC001
Honestly only recently call it so...can't wait to see if Lincoln can get out of this mess!
8/7/2020 c39 2SuperSonicBros123
yea, i had a feeling that Stella was the Silver Sentinels daughter in this fic after reading the last few chapters. even though she has a right to be mad at Lincoln after that, i really, really, REALLY, hope she eventually forgives him. maybe not in this fanfic, or in a latter Ace Savvy apearence at the time, but i do hope they patch things up at some point.

also, if it wasn't for the fact that he was basicly used as a punching bag, i would have thought it was cool that he litteraly went around the world and went to the center of the earth and lived. i honestly thought Silver would even use the Titanic as they fought across the globe, but that was just a wild thought about that fight.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »