for Heir of Void: Remnants

1/2/2021 c1 LoneVirgo98
I hope it would update soon. I'm getting excited for the next chapter!
12/15/2020 c1 Hiceman78
Espero con ansias el próximo cap
7/12/2020 c1 Darkmaster10000000
Hmmm, this story has quite a bit of potential. I hope to see the next chapter soon.
6/21/2020 c1 2Angryhenry
This is amazing. Very interesting, I hope to see more chapters.
6/19/2020 c1 Guest
Can you please update the story
6/18/2020 c1 Exodus12345
Fairy Tail is on a whole other level compare to RWBY. It makes no sense for him to be there unless nothing could stand against him. Also how the hell could that weakling Ozpin seal him? If Natsu is still alive then it means he beat both Achnologia and Zereff so literally nothing should be able to take him on.
6/10/2020 c1 LightiningFlameDragonSlayer
A story were natsu is appropriately powerful for being a dragon king. Sign me up
5/25/2020 c1 Guest
Please update the story
5/15/2020 c1 mathdump
Very interesting premise for a crossover. tbh, i am sort of curious of zeref would play any part in this. considering the similarities between the ethelious and grim, ive been itching to see a fic mising the 2 concepts
5/7/2020 c1 4FanFictionHunter
Interesting start.
5/7/2020 c1 LightningHunters
Good story i like the crossover of Natsu and RWBY
5/6/2020 c1 rufus264
Interesting story
5/6/2020 c1 rvala117
I enjoyed this chapter is natsu going to have his END curses or lightning flame dragon magic
5/6/2020 c1 808Joker808
Wooh I am pumped. That was a an excellent first chapter and I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes. I have many questions, can this natsu use curses due to his nature as E.N.D? Can he transform into a dragon(would be cool if he could) Also did anybody else from the past survive or is natsu the only one? So many questions but I can wait. Also I know we're WAY too early to even talk about pairings but if your having the slightest thought about them then may I suggest Natsu X Glynda? All the RWBY stories and even crossovers many authors just seem to forget about her, just delegating her as Ozpin's assistant. I feel like there's much more to her than just being a strict teacher and Ozpin's assistant. I swear Glynda never gets any love in any RWBY stories lol. Anyway that's just my little spiel. I can already tell this story will be going places. Keep up the good work.
5/6/2020 c1 21Earth Dragon Arnighte
Damn this is fun to read.
NiA is great isn’t he? Can’t count the times he’s helped with my stories. If he’s here, this is going to be a great story.
18 Page 1 2 Next »