for Handkerchief meetings

7/29 c1 22smylealong
This is great work. You should definitely keep writing.
6/15 c1 Piyali
Beautiful, Ga Eul and Yi Jeong are a match for each other! I love the realness of their characters and their importance in each others lives. Keep writing !
5/10 c1 3xXAnime AquamarineXx
I think you did an excellent job writing in English! Good work! I really liked the story! Keep up the great work!
5/8 c1 2Crystal Cakes 29
This is a great story! Its also really well written for someone for whom English is not their native language. Well done. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
5/7 c1 Jennifer
I really love this one! I wish with all my heart that you make a story over this.
5/7 c1 10nanadewdrops
this was amazing! do write more of SoEul fanfics! I just adore you story-telling style of writing!
5/7 c1 Guest
You're doing good in your first fanfic! I enjoy reading it. And I kinda know how Ga Eul feel in this fanfic
5/7 c1 Guest
Congratulation on your first BBF english fanfiction
It s good all over, I enjoy reading it.
Please write more..
5/7 c1 ftyuio
for someone who claim english is not your first languange you did an extremly good job!congrats. please develop more about min ho it should be interesting
5/6 c1 Misaki
Nice story
Can I make a request
Can you add scenes where f4 support gaeul because they care for her as a friend not because she is jandi’s b best friend
5/6 c1 Maria Rosa cisi
Esta historia me gusta mucho. Sigue escribiendo historias de yi jong e ga eul juntos siempre.
5/6 c1 Davies467
this is amazing, I could never have imagine that this is your first work in English language
5/6 c1 myrslayer
Hi! I do really like your fic. Ga Eul and Yi Jeong are my favorite couple from BOF. I enjoy reading all the fics i can find about them. English is not my first lenguage either but i rather read fics in this language .
Your first fic is really good! I hope you could share more fics of this couple.
5/6 c1 13JodiMarie2910
Awww this was so cute! I love the part about Ga Eul's birthday presents and him giving her a vase in the end that he made especially for her. And your English is very good! I wouldn't have guessed this was your first fic in English at all. Stay safe as well authornim! And be confident - you're doing great!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service