for Handkerchief meetings

12/28/2020 c1 SoEulMates
The part where Min Ho said all those things to her I agreed with it, even when I was watching the drama I felt that it was true...and reading all those lines made me feel as I was saying all those things...Because Yi Jeong only met Ga Eul to save Jandi's hot mess and the others didn't ever show their concern...I always felt that Ga Eul was being used.I always felt that Ga Eul was an intruder and although she was a side character in Joon Pyo's and Jandi's story she did not have a world outside them.(I am sorry if you feel that this is wrong but this is just how I feel) BUT AFTER ALL YI JEONG AND GA EUL ARE MY ONE AND ONLY OTP
7/29/2020 c1 24smylealong
This is great work. You should definitely keep writing.
6/15/2020 c1 Piyali
Beautiful, Ga Eul and Yi Jeong are a match for each other! I love the realness of their characters and their importance in each others lives. Keep writing !
5/10/2020 c1 3xXAnime AquamarineXx
I think you did an excellent job writing in English! Good work! I really liked the story! Keep up the great work!
5/8/2020 c1 4Crystal Cakes 29
This is a great story! Its also really well written for someone for whom English is not their native language. Well done. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
5/7/2020 c1 Jennifer
I really love this one! I wish with all my heart that you make a story over this.
5/7/2020 c1 10nanadewdrops
this was amazing! do write more of SoEul fanfics! I just adore you story-telling style of writing!
5/7/2020 c1 Guest
You're doing good in your first fanfic! I enjoy reading it. And I kinda know how Ga Eul feel in this fanfic
5/7/2020 c1 Guest
Congratulation on your first BBF english fanfiction
It s good all over, I enjoy reading it.
Please write more..
5/7/2020 c1 ftyuio
for someone who claim english is not your first languange you did an extremly good job!congrats. please develop more about min ho it should be interesting
5/6/2020 c1 Misaki
Nice story
Can I make a request
Can you add scenes where f4 support gaeul because they care for her as a friend not because she is jandi’s b best friend
5/6/2020 c1 Maria Rosa cisi
Esta historia me gusta mucho. Sigue escribiendo historias de yi jong e ga eul juntos siempre.
5/6/2020 c1 Davies467
this is amazing, I could never have imagine that this is your first work in English language
5/6/2020 c1 Myrslayer
Hi! I do really like your fic. Ga Eul and Yi Jeong are my favorite couple from BOF. I enjoy reading all the fics i can find about them. English is not my first lenguage either but i rather read fics in this language .
Your first fic is really good! I hope you could share more fics of this couple.
5/6/2020 c1 22JodiMarie2910
Awww this was so cute! I love the part about Ga Eul's birthday presents and him giving her a vase in the end that he made especially for her. And your English is very good! I wouldn't have guessed this was your first fic in English at all. Stay safe as well authornim! And be confident - you're doing great!